Thread: NEED HEADERS

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

NEED HEADERS

I have a 73 camaro w/454 that is slightly modified. Am looking to get new headers that are good. Any body have any ideas. thanks Lori

Member CRAFTSMAN
    I would suggest some hedman 2 inch headers for that application.I had some on my old 76 Camaro and I liked them.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    There is a lot of choices on headers for that car headman like stated before and Hooker flow tech pro comp just all depends on what you are looking for in a header

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    If you can afford it have some made then you will know that the fit and will look so much cooler. Cut lose with some pic. Lets see what your doing.
    CPT.RON

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Headers

I am trying to get a good running and sounding mucsle car. I have a 650 Holley, edelbrock Performer RPM with my 454 4-speed w/411 rear end. I was thinking Hooker competition headers.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Allow me to make a suggestion to you. Your application is something that most Stock or Super Stock racers would know a lot about. May I suggest signing up at Classracer.com and ask this same question. You will find these guys rotate parts like this every year for something new and better. If you can't find it here, you may find it there.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Headers

Thanks for the info. I will check classracer out.

8. Racing Junk