DAVE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

Default DAVE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

HOW WAS THE CAR MISREPRESENTED WHEN YOU HAD YOUR PEOPLE COME AND TAKE PHOTOS AND RELAY THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE . MY CAR WAS EVERYTHING I SAID IT WAS AND YOUR PEOPLE TOLD YOU THE SAME. IT BOILS DOWN TO THIS .......... YOU ARE BROKE TRYING TO BUY THINGS YOU CANT AFFORD . YOUR BUDDY TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT MY CAR . IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD OF NEVER ACTED LIKE YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

QUIT THE GAMES WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SLANDER.

I SPOKE TO AN ATTORNEY AND WHAT YOU DID WAS BREECH OF CONTRACT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU HAVENT ACTED IN NO OTHER WAY BUT TO TRY AND RUIN MY NAME AND IF YOU CONTINUE I WILL GO THROUGH WITH LEGAL ACTION

HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? :? :? :? :? 8) 8) 8)
Old 01-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Old 01-24-2008, 02:36 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default bigtoyz454 aka fattony scammer

Anyone following this thread,sorry about creating new topics. I have been trying to end this with bigtoyz454/fattony since 11/16/07. The facts are simple he "forgot" the interior pieces as promised at delivery, he forgot the dash,gauges ,new ac compressor ,two completely different heads that were "just"out of the machine shop.As well as every item was broken or crushed ,I have pictures before and after delivery, and this guy lied to police as well as anyone else. DO NOT TRUST HIM. I am willing to end this any time he truthfully responds .Why change seller names , why use your wifes accounts why not answer the phone ,cause your a scammer
Old 01-24-2008, 04:38 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

sounds like your story has changed good luck with that . throw a bunch of S*** at the wall and hope something sticks. i'm done chatting with you . you do what you have to do and i'll do what i have to do.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have pictures before and after delivery
Let's see them
Old 01-24-2008, 04:59 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I guess I did not realize the the OSP would get involved in something of this nature. I would think it would be referred back to the local level to be investigated. I sure would like to see the fraud affidavit and police report you filed with an OSP trooper. That should be easy enough. They should have given you an address or website to get a copy from??? Atleast I know that when the bank I work for files a fraud charge it is with the local police department, not the state.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Post your pics Mr. Weissberger

I would echo Flipper59, post your pics. If they support what you are saying as factual then there is no slander situation with the seller.

At the least it would buy you credilility with the forum.

Just my opinion.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by flipper59
I have pictures before and after delivery
Let's see them

PICS!!! PICS!!!!! BEFORE AND AFTER---BACK YOU WORDS UP WITH FACTS-PLEASE :? :? :?