Thread: Beggers and Dreamers

Beggers and Dreamers

Some guy calls me from a 706 area code begging for a parachute mount,says he really wants it ASAP. I have listed for a mustang.I told him 70.00 I will pay shipping.He wants to pay with a credit card and I told him I do not accept them,then he says COD,I said a US Postal money order would be the only way I would do it.I sent him my info,week goes buy nothing,I e-mail him says death in family.I said no problem its your I took it off the site,Its packed up ready to go call him once e-mail him once.Nothing!!!! What gets me is if you don't want it tell me don't begg me for it, dont jerk me off.Its a 70.00 item .Have the decency of e-mailing me .People are just f@#$%&d up.

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    I have been selling parts of all sorts of items for over 20 years(cars,computers,clothes,sports etc etc)
    Auto/Race Parts buyers are the biggest tirekickers of all time

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    must have been broke...that why wanted to use cc

Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    must have been broke...that why wanted to use cc
    Yeah still had the balls to e-mail me if I still had it like 4 x s.I have another guy asking if I can neg on the same thing.He wants to give me $30.00 and I pay shipping.I dont mind being neg but WOW!!!!