WATCH OUT FOR CHARLES CHRISTOPHER WOLF IF THATS HIS REAL NAM

Old 01-19-2008, 12:05 PM
EARTHSHAKER182
SHOW GUEST

Default WATCH OUT FOR CHARLES CHRISTOPHER WOLF IF THATS HIS REAL NAM

WE PLACED A AD STATING MY HUSBAND HAS 17 YEARS DRIVING EXP OF AN ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR HOPING MAYBE TO DRIVE A NITRO. WELL WE RECIVED A FEW PHONE CALLS WELL CHARLES CHRISTOPHER WOLF CALL US AND TOLD US THAT HE OWNS A MODIFIED TEAM MY SELF I DONT REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF RACING HE SAID TO US THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO GET SPONCERS TO BACK A RACING TEAM AND THAT HE WANTS TO GET INTO DRAGRACING WELL LONG STORY SHORT HE SAID HE NEEDED 3500.00 CERT CHECK TO GET THE DEAL GOING WELL WE TALKED FOR A FEW WEEKS I FELT OK SO I SENT HIM THE MONEY WELL TIME WENT BY NOW HIS PHONE DONT WORK AND I CANT FIND HIM SO THATS MY STORY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE OCT SO WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY IF ANY ONE KNOWS ANY THING ABOUT HIM LET ME PLEASE KNOW THANKS PAULA
Old 01-20-2008, 09:59 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

You can't be serious???? You sent a complete stranger $3500 to be your team owner/sponsor??? You did this without any type of legal contract?? Your actions were very careless and you left yourself wide open. I hope that in the future you make sure to follow the process to secure a deal with a legal binding contract. You need to arrange to meet face to face. You didn't even make this scammer work for your money. Remember, CYA... Cover Your Ass!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:01 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Remember, CYA... Cover Your a$$!!!!
Dead on !!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:31 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ops: :roll: ops: :roll: :roll: ops: :roll:
Old 01-20-2008, 11:55 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hey guys take it easy on Earthshaker.The guy who ripped you off should be ashamed of himself,not you, Earthshaker.I commend Earthshaker for trusting someone and also admitting that he got scammed.He is warning us at his expense.Thank you for the heads up.But remember.Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.I hope everything works out,and please be more careful in the future.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:23 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

The fellows are right in my opinion and I have been in this section and seen and heard alot of scams for a long time now...Someone may commend you for warning us, but I think we would all have seen this scam...

I hate to hear you lost your money but I have to ask...

Why on earth did you do this :?:
Old 01-20-2008, 02:39 PM
EARTHSHAKER182
SHOW GUEST

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 17 YEARS TOTALY OUT OF OUR OWN POCKET WITH NO MONEY HELP AT ALL FOR ANY ONE WHERE SELF EMPLOYED JUST A BACK IN JUNE OUR CAR BUNT DOWN AND LOST EVERY THING WHEN SOMEONE TELL YOU THAT THEY GOT A DEAL FOR YOU YOU KIND OF GO DEAF AND BLIND TO THE TRUTH ABOUT GETTING EVERY THING IN WRITING I KNOW WE SCREWED UP BUT I HAD TO TELL THANKS PAULA
Old 01-20-2008, 03:42 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

If you would not mind posting all the info in this scam we would appreciate it...

In this section we have been known to recoup alot of peoples money and helped to send a few to jail....Not always, but then RJ does have a really wide coverage and people from all walks of life...You just might be surprised at what we have accomplished....Alot of the info on this site was lost so new folks are unable to really see what has happened here...

We do hate scammers and will go above and beyond to make them miserable for their underhanded ways
Old 01-20-2008, 06:18 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
If you would not mind posting all the info in this scam we would appreciate it...

In this section we have been known to recoup alot of peoples money and helped to send a few to jail....Not always, but then RJ does have a really wide coverage and people from all walks of life...You just might be surprised at what we have accomplished....Alot of the info on this site was lost so new folks are unable to really see what has happened here...

We do hate scammers and will go above and beyond to make them miserable for their underhanded ways
I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---LIVELY
Old 01-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Lets see that info. Possibly someone knows this scammer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -