Thread: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

I have a chance to buy a 1967 Chevelle malibu it has a salvage title but it is in very nice shape non maching number car The question I have is do you think the salvage title make the car worth less. I am only buying it to turn around and sell it. What do you think it is worth it has a 350 sbc with 100 miles on it and has a small rust spot coming up on the hood you have to look hard to see it nice tires and wheels 2dr hard top so what do you guys think.
    CPT.RON :roll: :roll: :roll:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    my wife is a loan officer at a bank, a lot of banks wont loan on a salvage title, her bank wont!!!

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    not sure in your state but in nv. when you buy soming with savage title you got to go to dmv and get a mech check list..you then go to a license shop and have a mech check everything on list[steering-lights-front end-brakes]then you take paper work and car back to dmv for vin number check and then they issue you a new title.once this is done then car no longer is a savage title anymore.check your state dmv to see what you need to do to get a good clean title first before buying.as was said already..lot of places won't do loans on savage title cars and a lot of buyers won't buy cars this way..