Thread: Jesel,T&D or Crane?

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Jesel,T&D or Crane?

Which is the easiest to set up with the motor in the car?Sbc with Dart iron eagle heads.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I've used Jesel several times and have had good luck with them.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

our motor bilder is putting on t&d, they have a oil hole that oils the valve springs to keep them cooler.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

rockers

I just bought T&D sportsman rockers.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400
    too vote for T&D as superrior engineered product for competitive pricing. I always get spring oilers added and I prefer the pressurised lubrication system that T&D only has availaible.

The sales techs are easy to talk with and will help you if you bought them new or not. As was said the owner at times does get personally involved and is a pleasure to talk with.

The only huge problem i have with dealing with them is The actual purchasing the product. You must buy from an authorised Distributor. They go way out in protecting the buying rights of those who have done the Buy-IN and keep their numbers up. I am too small so I have to buy from another shop but do deal directly with all the people at T&D. There is also very slim profit margins even between the Distributor and Racer's Net pricing.

I rate the productt extremely high in engineering and quality. I rate the customer service and tech as very high.

Ed
    " Let all things that hath breath, praise the Lord. Praise Ye the Lord" Psalms 150 vs 6.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Ed have you installed T&D on Dart sbc iron eagle platinums before?If so any problems?Thanks for the info everyone.