Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Owens Performance Parts Ad's

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Ron Owens Performance Parts Ad's

Well once again i Have a couple of people that thought that my ads was offencive and have made complaints about them i know you cant please everybody all the time but i will say that this does amaze me so i will be pulling Sarah off my ads but i will put her in my profile for the ones that would like to see her and we are doing 18X24 posters of her so they will be available also should be done soon never thought that a good looking girl was offencive to anyone but it sure seems I'm wrong. so to those that wanted me to keep her I'm sorry .
    But she is not going away all together thanks for your support Ron.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    You have got to be kidding, there is nothing wrong with your ads.

O i forgot to mention the complaints wasn't made to me but to RJ and RJ called me now RJ said that there wasn't anything wrong and that my ads wasn't in anyway out of line with them but they was kinda enough to let me know that they had 2 complaints and it was up to me if i wanted to keep using her in my ads and i appreciate them letting me know about it .
    Although i still find it hard to believe that girl and those pic's are offensive to anyone. so i have posted some pic's of her in my profile under the albums section for those that would like to look at them before i change my ads.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE curtisreed's Avatar
    Please inform Sara for me that the people complaining must be mentally deficient. She is a nice looking young lady and neither her nor yourself have anything to be ashamed of for these ads.

Curtis

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I dont think there was anything wrong with your ad I think if someone found it offensive they should not look at it do we still live in the USA oh and tell Sarah I said HI :lol: :lol: :lol:
    CPT.RON

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    If some one is offended by that, then they probably have a stick up there but and need to remove it LOL

Senior Member DYNO TECH
    Everyday day I'm more amazed by the number of IDIOT's in this world!

I like the adds and thought they were tastefully done. But then I thought she had to many clothes on ops: :lol: :lol:

Seems to me majority rules. If the adds help your sales than I'd keep them regarless of the few that don't like it! Can't please everybody

Bill
    'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.'

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.adinms.com/sitebuildercon...junkresize.jpg

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Ron, I agree with blitte, but what i wanna is how much for just the girl!!!!

Boy i tell ya if i could sell those i would be a rich man real quick and divorced i might ad.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Ron, I didnt see anything wrong with how you did your ads. I thought about doing ads. like that myself but I kept crushing the boxes when I tried to get on top of them :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :wink:
    Performance 2 way
    Racing Communications
    Performance Safety Products
    Authorized HANS Device Dealer
    (302)436-2428
    (302)841-9609
    M.W.D. For RACEQUIP & SAFEQUIP safety products
    www.performance2way.com