Ok ole clause had a beer or two

Old 12-24-2007, 04:19 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Ok ole clause had a beer or two

well my 2 1/2 yr old wanted a pink race car for Christmas...all i could find was a electric barbie Mustang..YUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK..i got half way thru putting this thing together and i had to make a trip to the local grocery store and grab a six pack of Bud Light before they closed...keep in mind i have not touched a drop all year.. i am really a non-drinker...But this freakin PINK MUSTANG..DROVE ME OVER THE EDGE...i can't take it anymore..lol. :? ..

anyhow..i finshed putting the thing together and took it out to the shop until she goes to sleep......

AFTER BEER #3..I started peeling off the Barbie stickers and replacing them with the following

12 inch Moroso sricker cadi corner across the hood...Vp racing and VP racing fuel stickers on the sides along With autometer and Enderle injection...and of course a Pair Of Moon Eyes on the winshield...

the car now looks like a 2006 Pink Mustang running for 100% Contingency Money...wife hasn't Saw it Yet.... :shock:

ok i am on beer #6 and and its 8:15 pm 12/24/07 (Christmas Eve)..i swore i saw Santa in a chopped 50 Mercury running lakeside pipes Buzzing my Roof at 315 mph..

Merry Christmas.

Bjuice.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-24-2007, 04:27 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

merry christmas brian, thats funny shit right there, time to go to work ,got to make some aluminum on christmas eve
Old 12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Don't worry Brian she's gunna love it. Especially when she gets old enough for you to tell her the story behind the PINK Mustang.
Great story, I've done similar things myself.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:04 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Oh man a custom Barbie Pink Car...forget that original sticker stuff...and I do not drink either but will take a shot tonight and chill til time for Santa's ole a$$ to show...The girl will be doing wheelies tomorrow and turning great times...YA'LL have a good evening and remember the real reason for tonight..
Old 12-24-2007, 06:28 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

lmao at brian
Old 12-25-2007, 07:02 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default santa

just pricless brian lol :lol:
Old 12-26-2007, 04:24 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

and this is coming from a guy that can fit braided steel hoses with
out a problem but barbie drove him to drink, hee heee heee, and
pink at that, may the christmas spirit fill the whole new year
ernest :P
Old 12-26-2007, 04:30 AM
nemesisracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Brian,
Do you have any pics of this Barbie Mustang??? We would like to see the improvements that were made from the racing decals!
Mike
Old 12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
jlpford
SHOW GUEST

hey Brian i new you would come to your senses and buy a ford i know gray,s your pride and you bought her a MUSTANG let me know if you need any speed secerts ha!ha! your freind jlp
Old 12-27-2007, 04:26 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Here is my Daughters 1st Race Car ( so she calls it)..i put togther Christmas Eve...

Hey Jlp..i hope you wasn't gonna see this..i will never hear the end of it..LOL...
How is the blown truck coming along?..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -