Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me ??

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Is it me ??

Atleast 2 nights a week this is all I get when trying to get on Racingjunk.com

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PropelException' with message ' [wrapped: connect failed [Native Error: Host 'as01' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'] [User Info: Array]]' in /var/www/html/libs/propel/Propel.php:484 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/classes/rm/om/BaseSitePeer.php(837): Propel::getConnection('rm') #1 /var/www/html/common/RMSession.php(150): BaseSitePeer::retrieveByPK(1) #2 /var/www/html/common/RMSmarty.php(19): RMSession->site() #3 /var/www/html/common/RMController.php(8): RMSmarty->RMSmarty() #4 /var/www/html/pages/RMPageController.php(17): RMController->RMController(Object(RMSession)) #5 /var/www/html/dispatch2.php(23): RMPageController->RMPageController(Object(RMSession)) #6 /var/www/html/index.php(21): require_once('/var/www/html/d...') #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/libs/propel/Propel.php on line 484

I can get on all others sites but this one ? is it my end or do you guys get this also ?

thanks
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    i got it 2 times last week also----i think there has been a technical problem on the RJ end or network ops: ops: ---OR MAYBE WE ARE REALLY JUST LOSING OUR MIIIIINDS :evil: :x :shock: --LIVELY

Ditto...almost every night if it's late.

hmm wonder if this is fixable .. I cant even get on the site all night when I start to get this.. can get on the forum just cant search ads
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Generally I get that in the middle of posting a photo and loose my whole ad. It is very frustrating.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Same goes for me. I got that error tonight and I waited about an hour and tried it again, it worked. I will be glad when they can get it fixed.

Chris

I found you can at least get here if you google rj instead of using my favorites. then find rj index

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    when you cant log onto RJ web site you start to panic, it's like OMG, what am I going to do. I dont know about some of the rest of ya, but, I have 3 or 4 racing web sites I am addictited to------think I have a problem lol

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wfge
    when you cant log onto RJ web site you start to panic, it's like OMG, what am I going to do. I dont know about some of the rest of ya, but, I have 3 or 4 racing web sites I am addictited to------think I have a problem lol
    ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ADDICTION--GOTTA/ GOTTA GET ON THE SITES :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: