Kenny Short aka code01

Old 12-04-2007, 04:25 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Kenny Short aka code01

:?: Anyone ever deal with Kenny Short aka code01 ?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:14 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Whats the deal here?You got a link to what you are talking about?

This member has no profile.

Post up a link and we can talk it over,infact we can get Kenny in here,he has been here before but I'd like to see what you are looking at to give you my .02 cents on it before I say any more.

Beware,and be cautious is always a good thing.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:11 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default code01

had my money for over a week and can't get him to ship the wheelie bars to me, see ad#1030652. GOOD GUY SPOKE TO HIM THEY HAVE BEEN SENT GAVE ME TRACKING NUMBER, PLEASE BUY FROM HIM IF HE HAS SOMETHING YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS
Old 12-05-2007, 04:29 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged Kenny,let see if he will show up.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10306...-AND-CARB.html
Old 12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok I got 2 messages from Kenny,but I guess this time he is going to save face and not show up,this is how he takes care of business.

This is not the first time his name has been brought up here in this section.
But I see from his many other dealings in the past,he is not a very honest person,he is another one of them freeloaders that only came here to RJ because they are allowed to have 2 FREE adds.

With that all said I guess by the looks RJ owes Kenny a place to sell his stuff for free here.

Myself I'd be very careful who you deal with,if they won't even pony up and meet their end on the HONOR system here,they are not the type of guys I'd deal with.

But hey keep us posted when you get your wheelie bars.

Kenny are you going to come in or are you just going to stay in hiding like the rest of the guys that thinks RJ owes them a place to sell their stuff for FREE
Its time to PONY-UP

Buyers Beware
Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YES---I BELIEVE HONOR PAYMENTS DO JUST THAT--[BRING YOU HONOR FOR BEING HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU SELL OR TRADE ON HERE] :lol: :lol: ---AND BEFORE ANYONE BASHES ME CHECK ME OUT/ I MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS WETHER I SELL OR TRADE/IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO 8) 8) ---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS
Old 12-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default All is Well-I guess

I find it perplexing that some RJ users are so quick to post kind words about someone that they have presented to the scammer forum; as being a scammer. Several times I read the post and before the topic can be discussed, I see another post saying that the purported scammer is now a good guy.

Just a couple thoughts-

1) Give the seller adequate time to resolve the transaction before you out them as a scammer,
2) Do your homework before you send money-its not that hard-there are a zillion tools on the internet to obtain info,
3) Make sure that the transaction is resolved per the terms and agreements before you come onto the forum telling everyone that the seller is now great (It will help you save face if it turns out he was lying)
4) Finally-dont beat up on the moderators, they are taking THEIR time to HELP you.

Just my two cents and Mopar1968-I hope you get your stuff and that the seller is indeed the GOOD GUY that you state.

BTW-An advance Happy Holidays everyone-find time to lay down your wrenches and think about the things that are important-your health, and your family.

later
Old 12-06-2007, 05:59 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Scorpion,
All words in your post are good advice. The best part of your post are the last words though. Racers keep your priorities in oder and take car of what is most important first and the rest is easier and more fun.

Ed
Old 12-06-2007, 10:07 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: All is Well-I guess

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
I find it perplexing that some RJ users are so quick to post kind words about someone that they have presented to the scammer forum; as being a scammer. Several times I read the post and before the topic can be discussed, I see another post saying that the purported scammer is now a good guy.

Just a couple thoughts-

1) Give the seller adequate time to resolve the transaction before you out them as a scammer,
2) Do your homework before you send money-its not that hard-there are a zillion tools on the internet to obtain info,
3) Make sure that the transaction is resolved per the terms and agreements before you come onto the forum telling everyone that the seller is now great (It will help you save face if it turns out he was lying)
4) Finally-dont beat up on the moderators, they are taking THEIR time to HELP you.

Just my two cents and Mopar1968-I hope you get your stuff and that the seller is indeed the GOOD GUY that you state.

BTW-An advance Happy Holidays everyone-find time to lay down your wrenches and think about the things that are important-your health, and your family.

later
I WILL SECOND THAT!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 12-23-2007, 02:55 PM
dragcuda
SHOW GUEST

I recently bought a car from Kenny. Seems like an honest guy so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He said fresh professionally built engine and trans with two runs. Both were so poorly assembled that either would have failed within a few runs. I'm not talking little stuff-I mean major. So that makes him a victim, a liar or just stupid. I'm stupid for trusting his word. I'll find out where he stands. If you buy anything from him, look it over carefully and take your time.