Thread: Shipping !!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Shipping !!

I sold a set of rims on here on in middle of November. Got paid 11/17 and shipped them on 11/20 several weeks later now the guy still does not get them and wants his money back if they arent going to show. I insured the package so I went and checked on them, post master said well its only been 5 days give it a few more and come back. Again didnt show so I went down with my shipping insurance reciept and he looked it up, they have been sitting in the guys local post off sense 11/23. They said they put notices in his mailbox to come get it and he never did.

Moral of this story is .. NOT EVERYONE is a bad guy !! Sometimes there is some miscommuncation and a phone call will take care of this !! Before everyone post bad things about a buyer or seller please try and get in touch with them via phone first, because there are still a lot of good people out there !! 8) :lol:
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    communcation...........THE KEY TO SUCCESS

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    yes---the most expensive rates in postal history and YOU STILL CAN'T GET GOOD SERVICE!!!!!---YOU GOTTA LOVE IT :roll: :roll: ---LIVELY--- :evil: :evil: WAIT A MINUTE IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE MODERATORS FAULT[SHAME ON TOM!!!!] :evil: :evil:LOL-LOL

Good post Dave. Could not agree more with what you said.

If you were a good seller you would drive to his local post office and pick the rims up for him and take them to his house!! :.. .you are a freak'n scammer!!! :evil:

:P jk good post