What tha ---? Mods. Plz Read.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:01 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400
Default What tha ---? Mods. Plz Read.

Mods,
You deleted that thread where the guys were 3 in 1.

This is your forum but I do not take my time to write posts which by the way does take me a whole lot of time, for the threads they are on to be deleted. I can see reasons for removing objectional parts of a thread. I can not see removing entire thread when that thread contains information which can be of help to others.

As I siad, you have your ways of running your board and I have no say so, but I resent my time getting wasted.

Yes' you may delete this too after readin it.

Sincerely,
Ed
Old 12-02-2007, 07:36 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

Don't take it personal Ed. Nothing is directed at you. BTW, it's not deleted, just removed for the time being for the greater good.

George
Old 12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Mr. Ed, I'm not a mod, but I do appreciate the time you take to post on here. I for one have learned a few things from your posts. I don't feel that the deletion was aimed at you, and hope you will continue to help the ones on the board who need the help. There were 3 pages of crap with about 2 posts of good info that was lost in the hoopla...
Old 12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ed same here I have the post locked down at the moment hoping to get things resolved here,I guess its my fault for letting things get out of hand not once but twice
I'll do my best to get the other post resurected but its not looking good at the moment still working on it

I would hope that in these tech sections these types of battles would not happen,

Let try to move forward here for the sake of the members
I do value everyones input but at times conflict has once took its toll

I take the blame for trying to protect my board members as I want no one to be played,I don't want my guys running off like the last time so let try and keep threads productive and meaning full especially the tech sections.

Tom
Old 12-03-2007, 06:46 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Ed, you know I have always had the highest of praise for your contributions to this site..I just got up a bit ago and found this and I have spoken to no one in its regard but I can assure you that everything you say is of value and appreciated by the mods and admins of this site...Please bear with the situation as you can tell there is a new approach to all the bottom feeders around here and that is what is being addressed..I know the person such as the one you addressed was the one wasting your time not the good members of this site...