Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bristol bracket racing

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Bristol bracket racing

I guess every one got there letters by now and boy do they really suck!!!

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    they are doing away with bracket racing in 2008 at bristol dragway!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingaround
    im lost? what letter?
    Like said above no more bracket racing, werent making enough money story is. I know of atleas on other tracks going this way.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    that really sucks, bristol is a nice track. that is the only 1/4 track close that i race on, the rest that are close to me are just 1/8 tracks. i dont see how they arent making any money with the bracket racers, they always have a packed house when i go, but anyway that sucks
    letting someone borrow your drag car,is like letting them borrow your old lady. they will have a rod throwed in both of them

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar

bristol dragway

:evil: I do agree stopping dragracing at bristol dragway really does suck, i spoke with them @ the dragway and they said money was a BIG issue, i have raced there for years, but now the little tracks will be full.

bristol dragway

:?: here is a idea instead of talking about bristol dragway stopping bracket racing, do what i done call them ask for brandon cross he is the man in charge, ask him why, heck ask any of them why? phone number is, 423-989-6933 might cost a quarter, and even if you don't race here or live here call anyway!!!!!!!

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    what did they tell you about shutting down, i called and talked some lady on the phone and she couldnt give me a straight answer why the are stopping the bracket racing, she acted like she didnt know, but anyway maybe someone can tell me why, but my guess is they will probably keep running their streetfights,and shut out local guys who have spent alot of money on their cars to run at bristol,
    letting someone borrow your drag car,is like letting them borrow your old lady. they will have a rod throwed in both of them

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    email this guy and jeff@bristolmotorspeedway.com and ask him why and let him know that is not right :evil: he is the main dude that sent the letters out! dont matter if u race there or not the more the merryer!!! just email him

bracket racing

when i called and talked to brandon cross, he stated the bracket racing wasn't drawing in crowds there for not making the track money, that it cost more to have this type of racing than they were making, so there for it must go!!!!!

11. Racing Junk