Anyone know of a reasonable place to get racecar decals?

Old 11-23-2007, 05:52 PM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Anyone know of a reasonable place to get racecar decals?

I am plotting out my paint and such on my racecar and am in need of some decals. I want to retro look the car like it was campaigned in the 70-71 season,but I want to add decals that my cars uses its products. I have looked on Ebay and there isn't a place that sells enough to make shipping worth it. I'd am trying to find 1 place that sells several types so I can make a 1 time order. I am looking for ones like Mallory,Weld Wheels,Russell,AC,Castrol etc.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, Pat
Old 11-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey I had the hood vents done out of vynal for my 63 corvette ( cant spell ) but he did them and they're GREAT !! Companys name is " DIAMOND DECAL" there in rochester N.Y. His name is alex. Pm me and ill find his #, David
Old 11-24-2007, 11:30 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Anyone know of a reasonable place to get racecar decals?

Originally Posted by bignastygs
I am plotting out my paint and such on my racecar and am in need of some decals. I want to retro look the car like it was campaigned in the 70-71 season,but I want to add decals that my cars uses its products. I have looked on Ebay and there isn't a place that sells enough to make shipping worth it. I'd am trying to find 1 place that sells several types so I can make a 1 time order. I am looking for ones like Mallory,Weld Wheels,Russell,AC,Castrol etc.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, Pat
Pat,
If you want them I have, 2ea of the following that you can have. Although they are not from the 70's ERA more like 90's and newer.
Flowmaster
TCI
Jegs
Jerico (my favorite)
Total seal
Sonoco fuels
Comp cams
Competition Engineering
Eagle rods
Mr.Gasket
Summit
Lakewood
K&N filters
Tostoracing (another favorite)
If you want these let me know and I'll mail them to you free of charge :wink:
Vince
Old 11-25-2007, 07:23 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

http://www.racingdecals.com/
Old 11-25-2007, 11:18 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

nasty- if you do not take Vince up...
you can go to "mooneye"...they carry a full line of retro 60's-70's stickers....get their catelog and you will plesantly surprised..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-25-2007, 01:04 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Im not putting too many decals on my 68 firebird as its gonna be a street car.But i would proudly put 2 tostoracing decals on.I love the blue firebird your son has.Thats what mine wants to be when it grows up.LOL.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:02 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Default decals

Just wanted to say a big thanks to you Vince for decals.They came today.I really appreciate the christmas card.My family says thank you.My son is fighting me over the picture you sent.Just wanted to say Vince is a great guy,Randy.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:42 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: decals

Originally Posted by hotrod1024
Just wanted to say a big thanks to you Vince for decals.They came today.I really appreciate the christmas card.My family says thank you.My son is fighting me over the picture you sent.Just wanted to say Vince is a great guy,Randy.
No problem Randy. Glad to do it. If you need anything you know how to reach me. :wink:
Old 12-03-2007, 04:27 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: decals

Originally Posted by hotrod1024

Randy,

I know what your saying about Vince and
I couldn't agree more!!!
He is one of the good guys.