Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: New guy here. saying HI

  1. #1
    Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    yelm,wa
    Posts
    46

    New guy here. saying HI

    Just thought id say hi to everyone and thanks to Spib.. 8)

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    EastWenatchee,WA
    Posts
    887
    hey gary!!!!!!!! here is a guy from murffs side of the mountains building a s10 truck, gonna do some bracket racing!!!!!!!!! welcome 8)

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,125
    Welcome to the zoo Gary.

    Have fun and post up some pics.


    Your a friend of Murff huh?
    I am sorry :P :P

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    EastWenatchee,WA
    Posts
    887
    No carl I said he lives on murffs side of the mountains, you know were it rains and rains and rains and evrything is green, if he meets murff he will have a friend, murffs a cool guy!!!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Directly Over the Center of the Earth
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by chevguy65
    Welcome to the zoo Gary.

    Have fun and post up some pics.


    Your a friend of Murff huh?
    I am sorry :P :P
    Grrrr....

    Hi Gary. Any friend of Mark's is welcome to shoot beers in my garage any day. Even if you do drive a Chebby.

    (Except Carl, now.)

    Murff

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Murff
    Quote Originally Posted by chevguy65
    Welcome to the zoo Gary.

    Have fun and post up some pics.


    Your a friend of Murff huh?
    I am sorry :P :P
    Grrrr....

    Hi Gary. Any friend of Mark's is welcome to shoot beers in my garage any day. Even if you do drive a Chebby.

    (Except Carl, now.)

    Murff

    Hater :shock: :P

  9. #9
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san antonio, texas
    Posts
    1,233
    hey gary,
    tighten your bolts, check your oil and get your hands dirty,
    welcome 8)

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lenoir City Tennessee
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by chevguy65
    Quote Originally Posted by Murff
    Quote Originally Posted by chevguy65
    Welcome to the zoo Gary.

    Have fun and post up some pics.


    Your a friend of Murff huh?
    I am sorry :P :P
    Grrrr....

    Hi Gary. Any friend of Mark's is welcome to shoot beers in my garage any day. Even if you do drive a Chebby.

    (Except Carl, now.)

    Murff

    Hater :shock: :P


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy