Looking for the baddest street car

Old 11-08-2007, 07:49 AM
md5key
SHOW GUEST

Default Looking for the baddest street car

I have started a website called StreetCarWeekly.com. What I want to do is feature fast street cars on the site with pictures, video, specs, etc... Kind of like all the sites that post up the new models from the manufacturers, except I want to do it with modded street cars.

I'm looking for exceptional street cars here - top tier cars that make you say "holy sh** that's insane". For example, I don't really consider my 474RWHP Cobra worthy of being on the site

Anyone know of a car that should be featured?? If you do, either post it up here or fill out this form:

http://streetcarweekly.com/submitcar.asp

Thanks!
Zach
Old 11-08-2007, 08:02 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

when you say street cars...are you meaning a factory type car,,or you looking for street legal pro-street cars that are tagged,title insured..all legal for the state they reside.....

whats the deal ?

does it have to be able to drive 400 miles one way or 30 miles ??..any tire size spec, slicks,after market front suspension, mini tubbed, fully tubbed, roll cages, full tube frame street cars....ETC......ETC....ETC.....
when you use the term STREET CAR..it means differnt things to differnt people.....it does to me anyhow...

thanks

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-08-2007, 10:01 AM
md5key
SHOW GUEST

If it's licensed it counts - I understand the term "street car" means different things to different people, and I'm not going to be real picky on what is or isn't a "street car". I would rather not have completely stripped cars, to me a car that retains some stock look/drive-ability is more impressive than one that runs 7s but you can't drive for 10 minutes down the road.

With that said, if I think people would be impressed by the car I would put it up.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:47 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Bjuice has a street car that can go 10 minutes down the road, if 1/8 mile at a time is ok and doing it in 5.99 first time on the light... :lol:
Old 11-08-2007, 04:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the plug perry..but he mentioned something about 7 seconds..
the something was mentioned about driveability,then something about making people go wow..

so do i submit my 2007 impala...25 miles to the gallon,,bunch of drivability or do i

submit my 9.20 et 3,000lb REAL LIFE street legal car ?

i AM MORE CONFUSED NOW :roll: :roll:

does anyone know of a REAL 7 second street car out there that has unlimited drivability...this will make the cut for sure

i guess i could always take out my 500 gear,out put a 3.90 or 4.11 in it tighten up the converter tighter than dicks hat band and spray it 500 shot...might run some 8.20/8.40's or until the car or engine comes apart 1st..
LOL..

like i said are we speaking of REAL STREET CARS..or we speaking of the class they CALL OUTLAW 10.5 STREET...big difference here i assure you..

the more i read the more it sounds like your 473 rwhp mustang is the ticket model fesature ride...or some kids 2000 6 speed LS1 with a cold air kit ????

ANYONE ?????????

Brian

Old 11-08-2007, 04:23 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I think you missed it Brian.

He said "I would rather not have completely stripped cars, to me a car that retains some stock look/drive-ability is more impressive than one that runs 7s " which to me means he wants street cars and not 7 second drag cars that won't go down the street.

With that said there are some street cars out there that can runs 7's in the 1/4.

Here is one example...
Stripped but in the 7's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtxfbxGz1u4

How about a car that runs a 4.38 in the 1/8th.

Notw those are stripped down versions, so in my mind he would take an 11 sec streeter that retains stock interior, suspension etc.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

how about if i put up some fuzzy dice and a cold air intake in my 4 second vette,,,would that qualify me ?...lol

Old 11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Just the fuzzy dice and your in.
As long as you can lisence it for the street :P
Old 11-08-2007, 04:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ohh we can license alright...you forget where i live..lol...we put plates and insurance on donkies and ride em to town..........so no prooooooblem on the 63......

how about the uk dude in the u tube..COOL ! /..i enjoyed the video...Kinda confused me when he geared IT down and then "squirtted" it...with "2000 hp" at his foot...

if you did that with my 900hp camaro or 1200HP vette,,youd be pulling hemmorids out yer gum line and be in a back brace for two months....lol..

aww maybe his boost was turned down...lol 8)

Brian

Old 11-08-2007, 04:51 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian,
I say your in with the Camaro hands down. :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -