Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT SCAMMED BY SHANE HONACKIE RIVERVIEW FL

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

GOT SCAMMED BY SHANE HONACKIE RIVERVIEW FL

I DROVE 5000 MILES ROUND RIP TO DO A TRADE WITH SHANE AD# 964425 WHEN I GOT THERE THE BIKE DID NOT RUN HE SAID A PRO DETAILER CAME TO CLEAN IT AND LOOSENED THE STARTER AND WHEN HE TRIED TO START IT IT BROKE! hE ALSO SAID IT 2008 WITH 500 MILES AND WAS NEVER REGISTERED BEFORE AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST REGISTERED OWNER AND THAT HE WOULD ALSO MAKE GOOD ON THE PART. I TALKED TO THE BUILDER OF THE BIKE HE TOLD ME THAT SHANE KNEW IT WAS NOT RUNNING WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY FROM CA TO FL AND THEREWAS 1500+ ON THE BIKE. NOW COME TO FND OUT HE HAD IT REGISTERED BEFORE WITH DIFFRENT VIN#'S AND THERE IS 2 SET'S OF PAPER WORK ON THE BIKE!! THE PAPER WORK I HAVE DOSE NOT MATCH ANY VIN#'S BUT A STICKER UNDER THE SEAT! I GOT SCREWED OUT OF A 45K CAR!! THERE WAS ALOT WRONG WITH THE BIKE. AS SOON AS HE GOT MY CAR HE HAD IT FOR SALE ON THIS SITE WITH IN 2 DAYS!!!!!! HE TOLD ME THE PAPER WORK IS MY PROBLEM. HE JUST TRIED TO HIDE BY CHANGING HIS NAME TO HONDO1 A DAY AGO!! CAN ANY ONE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY? HE HAS COMITTED A FELONY FRAUD ON THIS SITE!!! HIS FLL NAME IS SHANE HONACKIE 11515 HERON HILLS LN RIVERVIEW FL 33569 PH# IS 813 240 7274 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER BEEN SCREWED THIS BAD AND THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE IT HAPPEN ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Get all your proof together and then send it to support@racingjunk.com and see what they can do for you as they make all the decisions to remove an account or not..Also I suggest you contact your local authorities and his with the same evidence... Also I would suggest you go to www.ic3.gov/ and file a complaint...Good luck and please keep us posted.
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    just got a e mail from shane this is something new that I was unaware of at time of trade "ted, the bike was never registered, daneal was first owner and told me that he needed to give me a new certificate of origen! he is the only one who could have had it registered! he was the original owner and buildrer! i took all my paperwork daneal gave me to my attourney and he said all the blame is on daneal, and he has been in trouble before! sorry ted the only thing i owe you is some money for the pulley! and i have a guy who is buying the trailer you traded me so i will send you your money(500.00)when it sells for your labor and parts.our agreement on the bills of sale say as is no warrantys, but i will send the money for the part i feel thats only fair!.....shane" the story keeps changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastted
    just got a e mail from shane this is something new that I was unaware of at time of trade "ted, the bike was never registered, daneal was first owner and told me that he needed to give me a new certificate of origen! he is the only one who could have had it registered! he was the original owner and buildrer! i took all my paperwork daneal gave me to my attourney and he said all the blame is on daneal, and he has been in trouble before! sorry ted the only thing i owe you is some money for the pulley! and i have a guy who is buying the trailer you traded me so i will send you your money(500.00)when it sells for your labor and parts.our agreement on the bills of sale say as is no warrantys, but i will send the money for the part i feel thats only fair!.....shane" the story keeps changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ted, i talked to you today and you said we are stright after i get the paperwork worked out that daneal the builder messed up! im going to pay the 1000.oo for the tax that he was supposed to have alredy paid for! but my deal is with you and i will take care of all this right away, and deal with him later! so i hope this matter will be resolved soon, i have no problems with anyone on this site and i have a good name on rj. sorry for the mix up on the paperwork. we have been in touch today 10/10 07 and we talked and reached a mutual understanding. i trusted someone (the dealer) to supply the proper paperwork and he didnt. i will take care of everything to make this right between you and me! thanks, shane

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Did talk to Shane today and he is gonna work out the paper work and make things right. He is being a gentelmen about the whole situation.It appears that the guy (dealer) he got the bike from screwed the paper work up! But Shane is gonna take care of everthing and not wait for the other guy. Everything should be good next week! Will keep you guy's posted. Fastted

ted, mailed out the title today and all is straight! sorry for the confusion, like i said i could not control the dealers actions. i worked hard to get it all straight, and your all set!! thanks , shane racingjunk is a great site and there is alot of good people on here, sometimes problems arise that might be behond our control. but with a little patience everything can work out in the end!! good luck ted, nice dealing with you! take care

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    cool beans.

glad it worked out.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Great... Glad you guys got it all worked out. Its cool that this site was a helping contributor to the solving of the problem.

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Well I talked to Shane today and he gave me the tracking # and the title should be here tommorow. Now if he pay's me for the part I had to replace that was our original agrement everything will be cool and won't have nothing bad to say about him.I think he will pay(I hope!) cause he's been doing everything else he said he would. I didn't find out about the paper work till a week after I got home. That was all new to me!It's just been alot of issue's about the bike that I made right, but the paper work was the biggest! Well I'll keep you guy's posted to let you know if he paid me the $ he said he would?!!? I know time's are tight but I had to spend $ on the bike for what should have been!

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

getting there

I did get my paper work today! The bike that I got is a Streamline design inc. and I gotta say the owner of the shop Austin is outstanding!! I talked to him today and he told me that he gave Shane $1100.00 to do the paper work at the dmv! What a guy!!!!! He's even gonna help me out alittle.We'll eveything is cool all we need now is for Shane to give me the $500.00 that he promised me in that one email that I posted and were cool!!!! It will be a done deal!!!! Let's see if he pay's like he said he would?!?!! I'll be letting you guy's know what's up! Thanx for all the email and support you guy's gave me! If he does pay me I will be posting an apology on here for him, maybe I jumped the gun but it's been about a month and just got the paper work straight but no $$ yet. Fastted I got to say if you need a bike I would buy from streamline design!~!! The owner Austin is a straight up dude!!

11. Racing Junk