Edvancedengines

Old 10-07-2007, 03:45 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Edvancedengines

Ed I am just wondering if you have ever tried your hand at a blow through carb engine. If not have you just not had a order for one are already have your hands full with the power plants you are building now. Just wondering.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:58 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Hi Wesley,
No I haven't yet.

I can't see any reason the basic engine would be different if it were carb or EFI though. You didn't mention if you are talking turbo or supercharger. That will make a lot of engine differences.

I like the EFI over the Blow-thru carb idea becuase it is far more tunable and is close to the same cost after all is said and done. . With EFI Throttle Body you can pull through it or blow through it. It doesn;t care.

Perhaps the Blow-Thru Carb is more user friendly though.

Ed
Old 10-07-2007, 05:10 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Ed I was just thinking that if you hadn't done one you may want to mess with the idea because I think in time they are going to start being the new big thing and you are about middle ways of the U.S. and also driving distance for myself to get to you if you got it down pat. I was just thinking out loud. If you ever do try your hand at it let us know about it. SUPERCHARGE ALL THE WAY BIG ED.