Thread: shipping to canada

shipping to canada

has anybody shipped anything to canada, i have some one interested in buying what i have and he is going to send payment through paypal but i have never sent anything to canada , what do i need to find out , any and all information would be great , thank you

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    I ship to Canada all the time. Depending on what you are shipping I believe there are some forms you need to fill out for Customs, at least I do with everything I ship. If you use UPS or Fed Ex, they will let you know exactually what to fill out based on what you are shipping.It's not a big deal on our end, however you will need the customers name and a phone # before you ship. All shipping Co.'s will require that. Again It's not a big deal.
    Performance 2 way
    Racing Communications
    Performance Safety Products
    Authorized HANS Device Dealer
    (302)436-2428
    (302)841-9609
    M.W.D. For RACEQUIP & SAFEQUIP safety products
    www.performance2way.com

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I know that comming from Canada to the US, you have to pay an import tax. I bought a set of injectors, and paid the shipping cost to the seller, then got a seperate bill from UPS for import tax. I couldn't believe it, so i didn't pay it right away, they got severly pissed at me and threatened to cancel my ups account. That was the second item i had bought from Canada, it didn't happen on the first order.

Zip.

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    it is easy to ship to canada;;there is a custom paperwork you fill out.just sender address/recievers address/what you are shipping/valve of item/that's about it BUT IT IS COSTY SO MAKE SURE YOU GET EXACT SHIPPING COST AND DON'T TRY TO ESTIMATE IT.YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR BUTT ON SHIPPING THAT WAY.