Thread: Has anyone done bussiness or know pdevita#16173

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Has anyone done bussiness or know pdevita#16173

hey anyone know pete devita-(pdevita#16173) hes got a prince PG trans Im looking at, would like to get it its less $ for what it is. any info on prince trans also helpful. Ive heard of prince transmission before ,sounds like good guy and does good work. let me know anything you've heard. Im going to call up there to prince Monday. thanks a whole lot!!!! David.p.s. the ad is982279.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    David i looked at his ad and everything he has for sale is a good deal, even the Camero and engine.
    You for sure cannot build that trans for what he's asking for it, he has been a member for 4 yrs. at RJ.
    I would make sure it's what he says it is, but i've never seen a post from him.
    I think it's a good deal.

Zip.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Prince is a good guy.. I have purchased alot of stuff from him and was always right on with his stuff.... You won't have any problem with what ever you purchase from him and if you do he will make good on it...