Ohio groups-- Chris Petry & others

Old 09-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Ohio groups-- Chris Petry & others

Suggest you watch out so you don't get taken. If your buying from especially Ohio go look at the car or parts---- don't trust them.

Note--- Chris Petry has a judges warrant out for his arrest and has judgements aginst him. Soon he will be behind bars where he belongs!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:25 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Ohio groups-- Chris Petry & others

Originally Posted by Rodbbc
Suggest you watch out so you don't get taken. If your buying from especially Ohio go look at the car or parts---- don't trust them.

Note--- Chris Petry has a judges warrant out for his arrest and has judgements aginst him. Soon he will be behind bars where he belongs!!!!!!
You knowit is general statement like this that piss me off. You got a problem with 1 person and then go on to say that it is Ohio you have to watch. Name the person you got a problem with. Tell your story and be done. Don't lable or create a lable for other people becase you got a problem with 1 person!!!! Thanks pal. That helps a honest person like myself be able to sell my stuff on here.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I agree put some names not a state

Shawn is a good guy !! Its not his fault he lives in ohio :wink:
Old 09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Man if you say this about every State we are going to be in a bind.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

--LIKE THE OTHERS HAVE SAID!!!!-- :idea: :idea: -GIVE REAL FACTS ABOUT A SPECIFIC PERSON AND DEAL OR JUST GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GROW UP!!!!!!- :cry: :cry: --LIVELY[ AND I AM NOT FROM OHIO -WHICH I UNDERSTAND IS A NICE PLACE WITH LOTS OF HONEST RACERS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-01-2007, 05:01 AM
NOVABOY689
SHOW GUEST

hey iam from ohio and got ripped off its every where all you can do is lick your wounds and move on what comes around goes around
Old 10-01-2007, 08:09 AM
greedinc
SHOW GUEST

Default ohio so called scams

im tired of this sh*t from rodd im chris petry and i have no warrents he is tryiny to sue 6 other people,im not a scam artist and i have no warrent,i buy and sell a couple pro street cars and a drag car if i get a deal or just get tired of them,im just like the rest of the guys on here and this guy does nothing but bad mouth me, he is one of those sue happy bored idiots,if im selling something on here call me email me and come take a look at it we can go do burnouts and make passes next to the air port until we cant take anymore, but who ever lets this guy stay on rj with ten screen names and bad mouth everyone else on here needs to act,i will talk to anyone that calls me or wants to stop by 1 216 376 2369 chris,my family and i have had cars and bikes are whole lives and never had any problems,ive got my dads buddies telling me some guy on rj is making all u guys look bad real bad,thats bull sh*t i sold a 71 camaro to rodd the same one thats on here on his account for 11,000,he paid 5500.00 and i was driving it everywhere 7 days before he bought it,stop typing rod and call lets settle this because u didnt get ripped off and im tired of this crap be a man,stop trying to make everyone i know look bad because u are bored,this is my last post if anyone has anything to say to me thats my number im a real person who can answer my phone so call dont type,thanks chris
Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

greedinc I know you said that you would not post again. And I dont think that you are going to hear anything else on this from rj members. But would like to know one thing. How old was this person.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Chris Petry ------ Scammer, Lier, Cheat

Originally Posted by greedinc
im tired of this sh*t from rodd im chris petry and i have no warrents he is tryiny to sue 6 other people,im not a scam artist and i have no warrent,i buy and sell a couple pro street cars and a drag car if i get a deal or just get tired of them,im just like the rest of the guys on here and this guy does nothing but bad mouth me, he is one of those sue happy bored idiots,if im selling something on here call me email me and come take a look at it we can go do burnouts and make passes next to the air port until we cant take anymore, but who ever lets this guy stay on rj with ten screen names and bad mouth everyone else on here needs to act,i will talk to anyone that calls me or wants to stop by 1 216 376 2369 chris,my family and i have had cars and bikes are whole lives and never had any problems,ive got my dads buddies telling me some guy on rj is making all u guys look bad real bad,thats bull sh*t i sold a 71 camaro to rodd the same one thats on here on his account for 11,000,he paid 5500.00 and i was driving it everywhere 7 days before he bought it,stop typing rod and call lets settle this because u didnt get ripped off and im tired of this crap be a man,stop trying to make everyone i know look bad because u are bored,this is my last post if anyone has anything to say to me thats my number im a real person who can answer my phone so call dont type,thanks chris
If you are truly Chris Petry you know what you have done sell a car advertised with 12 bolt and strange axles and then send a bone stock 10 bolt 7.5 , stock axles in it, removed parts and not include what you were to send with the car. Send the car without keys also. So how would you feel if you got ripped like that??????????????????? you should have taken the junk Camaro back asap !! instead of hiding like the little jerk you are--- everyone here knows your quite dishonest and a rip off person. I got contacted by many persons that you also lied to and ripped off I'm only one of the many persons you took. How do you sleep at night knowing so many persons are after you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????