Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development

Old 09-28-2007, 03:49 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development

This is a nice write up about one of own RJ members Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development RFD

We do appreciate what you do for us on the Engine Tech Forum,so I thought I'd give a little back,Curtis has been around the racing industries for many years,with many satisfied customers.Just listen to those that are in the winners circle every week.

This is taken from Engine Bulder Magazine.Way to go Curtis,lets all support those that support us,RFD is where its at!

http://www.engine-builder.com/ar/eb90754.htm

Race Flow Development
8532 V Terminal Rd Lorton, VA. 22079
Simultaneous 5-axis CNC Porting

http://www.raceflowdevelopment.com
Old 09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Curtis IS DA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-28-2007, 04:56 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

I posted this reply first on www.yellowbullet.com

Tom,
Nice of you to post this here and at Racing Junk Forums. Curtis is on top of what is happening, no doubt. I think I mentioned to you that he is currently doing a special set of those new Race Flow Development (RFD Ports by his own CNC Port Desin in the Edlebrock 24 deg Victor Heads for me for one of my customers.

We will very likley be doing a stage by stage or step by step engine build up with bunches of pictures of this build right here on Yellow Bullet (Somewhere) and Also on your Racing Junk Forum, using these same special heads from Curtis Boggs. The price is right on them too.

The pic and text articles will go form beginning on through all the dyno testing and gains by dyno tuning, with also some pics of the car thios will go into. The goal and plan is a street drivable 3,500 lb Camaro that will run serious 9's on just motor with serious 8 ET capabilities while snorting the juice. We will be posting the very first dyno half-hearted puls on the first day on up through the last pulls of the terst. You and some of the guys may enjoy this. I hope other engine builders will be tollerating me.

Go RFD . Curtis Boggs is the man.

Ed

I figured for me it is easier to copy and to paste. It takes me forever to write out replies and posts.

For what this is worth to you guys, considering any custom head work or considering buying new heads.

I have put my reputation as an engine builder on what Curtis is doing for me. I am certain when we are completed in this that my reputation will remain intact and hopefully grow even stronger,.

We are doing the ultimate compromise engine, and after very careful and detailed study and research into the BMF 385, Brodix, BB 3, Steve Schmidt Conventional Nitrous Heads, and AFR 357, I have fully gotten very comfortable with what Curtis is doing.

I fully expect his head to make a huge difference in benefits for me, and unlike any of those other companies named, Curtis does not flow with an extension pipe to show bigger exhaust numbers. Those others do.

Curtis' flow numbers are real and not enhanced by pipes opr bigger orfices to make it all seem bigger. How do I know this? Simple. I have known Curtis over a long period of time on the internet, I know guys that are already using him, and I know of one Top Running NHRA Pro Stock engine that Curtis does the heads on. Besides that I trust him.

Ed
Old 09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
obsessedtruck
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hit the nail on the head. I won't let any body else touch mine. BTW he a a very hearted person to talk and work with. . Best thing that happened to me.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:08 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Curtis JMO but it looks like some big names backing you up. Good job.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:41 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

ed and everyone else who's posted says HE'S THE ONE I agree with them! Ive learned a lot just reading the posts from everyone.there are some great people we have access to here and i appreciate it BIG TIME !!!!! thanks to all !!!! David.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:13 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Curtis glad to hear your contributions to the industry are being recognized...Also as always you supply your expert opinions from the trade you have mastered to our members at RJ without asking anything in return...The members are very lucky we have the talent we do that stay with this site and contribute to them so unselfishly when a question arises...Thank you
Old 12-25-2007, 08:53 AM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by woodsman
Curtis JMO but it looks like some big names backing you up. Good job.

....just have to know the man and his work and praise automatically follows.....for those that dont know yet....Curtis IS THE MAN!!
Old 12-27-2007, 04:54 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

James..1st off Good to see ya around...

and i think you meant to say "Curtis is DA MAN !.

LOL.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-31-2009, 01:34 PM
goldenj
APPRENTICE

i use his edel. 24's the are the best head i've ever used i have the 2.35 valve but will be sending them back to curtis over next winter for the new cnc program and the 2.40 valve. talk to curtis he knows his stuff and a great guy i'll be a customer for a long time thanks curtis jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -