Hello Everyone !!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 05:38 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Hello Everyone !!!!

I just wanted to chime in and say hello. I have been pretty busy over the last couple of months with trying to go to school and work a full time job, and of course, the honey do list. Anyway, I am taking a semister off to try to get out to the track a few more times this year. I got the car finished the last part of last year and only taken it out once for the Super Chevy Show. It's nice to come back and still all the same names are here. I hope everyone did good over the racing season.

Chris
Old 09-26-2007, 05:43 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Got mine running but still have a lot of bugs to work out. Take yours to the track and have some fun and let us know what it did.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:48 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i hear ya boy !..ya got to come up and see the new house and shop..i am now speaking with a contracter on doing some concrete work for another 30x50 shop...priced me $4200 thats everything but the permit.....gonna do all the work myself but the concrete and the framing...buddy of mine just finished his 30x50 and got just over 12k in it..
anyhow if you remember what my last one looked like when you came up i am going to duplicate it but shorter ceiling's...

Bring the wife and kids up and we will go get something to eat...mY LITTLE GIRL HAS GROWN since your wife went into my house and saw her laying on the couch when she was 2 months old...you would not recoginze her...

has the little one of yours hit a groweth spurt yet ?...lol...i know the oldest one of yours was ahead of the game last time i saw her...

if you make it to Altanta again i will meet you there and give you a hand tuning that 406..i know how she likes her valves adjusted...

later Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-26-2007, 06:16 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Wesley, I am going to try Oct 7th and grudge race my brother!!! I will let yall know how I do.

Brian, I read that you had moved. I hated moving while I was in the Navy. I think I might stay were I am at for a while. How far are you from were you used to live? I know that yall will be happy with some land now. My little girl is still little, she was sooooo happy she reached the 52lb mark, and she is 11. My older one who is 15 now will be helping me with her 91 Camaro. I figure if she builds it, she will respect it more. I will difently have to come up there and see yall. BOY your girl has grown.... it's funny how fast they grow up but when were kids, it took forever. I still have your number and will have to get up with you and your family and talk cars, engines, and of course get something to eat. Take it easy and good luck with your shop, I know your last shop was NICE....can't wait to see your new one.

Chris
Old 09-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

WENT OUT TWICE- BROKE THE REAREND FIRST, THEN THE TRANNY ON THE SECOND. MOTOR IS AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David, ( actually just couldnt get out with the move and all , and it aint over for another month) .
Old 09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Racefab, I hope you have better luck next time your out. I know my brother has had two engines built and they have only lasted 3 races. Talk about bad luck......,or should I say, a BAD engine builder. I built his last one and "knock on wood" its held up for him.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:53 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Racefab57
WENT OUT TWICE- BROKE THE REAREND FIRST, THEN THE TRANNY ON THE SECOND. MOTOR IS AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David, ( actually just couldnt get out with the move and all , and it aint over for another month) .
David i thought you had already completed the move, well when you get settled in NC, just watch out for Jetro, and be prepared for some badass cars down there. Them good old boys donot speak good english like the yanks, but they sure know how to get them hotrods running.
I'm sure you will love it there.

Zip.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

THANKS GUYS, I cant wait to get there. Everything is going great so far. The first thing Im doing is going to pedmont dragway!!!! David.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Hello Everyone !!!!

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
I just wanted to chime in and say hello. I have been pretty busy over the last couple of months with trying to go to school and work a full time job, and of course, the honey do list. Anyway, I am taking a semister off to try to get out to the track a few more times this year. I got the car finished the last part of last year and only taken it out once for the Super Chevy Show. It's nice to come back and still all the same names are here. I hope everyone did good over the racing season.

Chris
Hey Chris glad to see you back here. I finaly got my car out of storage, and am going to be working on it over the winter.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:22 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Racefab57
THANKS GUYS, I cant wait to get there. Everything is going great so far. The first thing Im doing is going to pedmont dragway!!!! David.
Hey David my soon to be Carolinian brother ?.....What part of N.C. you moving to ?...yeahhh we like to run fast down here and drive BAREFOOT will doing it

you will have to make it to Shadyside dragway in Boiling springs N.C....we will soon start our Sunday afternoon TEST AND TUNE and we do this all winter long..i go therte a lot on Sundays...the owner PREPS the track like he does a 10.5 outlaw race....and you can get as many passes as you like..

here is the website..drop in and check us out..Tom (Topsportsman) has been there before..

ohh yes..Piedmont is a wild track Todd Tuterow Runs there a good bit..runs high 3.80s (1/8TH) WITH a screw type supercharer in a mustang...BADDASS !!!

http://www.shadysidedragway.com/

later Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -