BEWARE: of the Ohio rip off groups

Old 09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default BEWARE: of the Ohio rip off groups

These are a group that rips everyone on the internet sites and RJ, they are around Cleveland and Brook Park, Ohio areas , Skydog and SpeedN, Chris Pertry, Jason, Dan are just a few of there user names along with a long list.
Note: they have taken many from the West coast to the East coast the FBI is currently investgating this matter and jail for a few is down the road.
I personally will travel to put these persons behind bars, I have been in contact with many that have also been taken they will also persue it.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:02 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I am about 45 minutes south of this area. I would be willing to try to help if need be. Just remember, there are more honest people in Ohio versus those that you have listed here.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:29 PM
skydog
SHOW GUEST

Default Ohio Rip off group member

I am a proud member of the Ohio "rip off group" Although I have never sold anything on this site, I have scammed well over six hundred million people world wide, one at a time. As you can imagine, I have been busy! I have personally overthrown small countries and even took a few extra napkins from a McDonalds once. BEWARE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH Hey Rod, Nice Camaro! How many RJ names do you have now? Twenty or so? How did the white Camaro run 11:20 without a motor? Must have been powered by the same aliens that talk to you on starry nights. Love, Skydog
Old 09-16-2007, 07:12 AM
speedn
SHOW GUEST

Default scammers

:?: lets c rod why do u use pat123 why not rod why no number are u a scammer here is the camaro u got 971391 if it,s junk how r u selling it for 11500. at lest my phone number is there but i must b a good scammer cause when people come pic these cars up they have no complaints.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:45 PM
greedinc
SHOW GUEST

Default to rod bbc

explain to me how u got taken on the camaro i sold u when u have it on racing junk with a new macco paint job and u want 11,000 for it when i sold it to u for 5000.00,u have so many screen names and all with no phone numbers thats a little odd,my number is 12163762369,u and all your fake names are the only people talking about me also its odd how i called the police station in your home town to tell them u would not leave me alone and they said that they kicked u out because u are a fraud and then u went to the mayors office and complained about the police, rod u need the touch of a women or something, and as far as u coming to brook park ohio u just tell me when and where and ill be there,also as u can see that is my number anyone who wants to call me and look at anything i have is more than welcome,sorry guys but this guy is really getting on my nerves,my family and i have been racing for years and never had a problem, until rod i mean look at the name ROD? :evil:
Old 09-16-2007, 03:08 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Funny thing is,ya'll accounts reflect on your selling practices,for as much as you all have sold on RJ not 1 cent has been made as honor payments.

Some have been members since 2004 and got many names selling on here,now tell me "who's the crooks"

Pony up guys,it don't look good

Just an example here,look n see

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/97139...may-trade.html

And another

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/97110...lock-vega.html
Old 09-16-2007, 06:08 PM
skydog
SHOW GUEST

Rod- LOOK! another member of the O.R.O.G. (Ohio rip off group) greedinc! GO GET EM! Now you have his phone number AND an open invitation, let's see what you are made of!!!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 10:21 PM
greedinc
SHOW GUEST

Default rip off chris petry

also rod i would like to thank u for informing me about the multi million dollar fbi sting against me,u are a true patriot,thank you,my fAMILY IS NOW SAFER,rod u need to get a job and knock off the twenty screen names u have, like i said if u see something im selling come take a look at it and if u dont like it dont buy it, how in the f**k would buy anything and not see it, maybe twenty years ago but not now,rod u need to find a hobby other than this
Old 09-17-2007, 04:19 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Tom is right,

Members for at least a year, no profiles, no honor pymnts....

Not one of you guys sound like you do any business honestly or fairly.
I think you all need to find another place to do your whinning and scamming.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:24 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

sound like a plan to me. knot enough room for the cry baby's on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -