Performance 2 Way at US Nats. ...Kind of !!!

Old 08-28-2007, 06:57 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Performance 2 Way at US Nats. ...Kind of !!!

Well it may not be much but we just signed a little Sponsorship deal with Keeter Ray Racing and Frank Hawley. Keeter is running a Top Alcohol Funny car with Frank Hawley advising him.Keeter attended Franks Driving school and Frank has decided to stay on with him and try to run the rest of the NHRA races this year.
We will supply them with all of their radio equipment and will have our name on the car, Im sure it will be very small, but it will be on there !!!! Making passes at Indy !!!
Looks like long nights and the hard work may be starting to pay off some!!
Well the way I see it if we cant be there, at least some of our products will !!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey DL,

You still going to remember us little guys when you get famous and we need some help in the radio dept. Just wondering.

Zip.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Hey DL,

You still going to remember us little guys when you get famous and we need some help in the radio dept. Just wondering.

Zip.
Naaa I doubt it,Brian is hitting the big time in a reasonable mannor,he is still here posting with us, :P

I am sure if any of us needed his service,he'd use us right.He does have some killer deals,I've Looked :P :P :P But haven't made the plunge yet but he's the first guy I'm calling

Tom
Old 08-28-2007, 08:06 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I am not big enough for 2-way and such, but you can bet I will be ordering a hat and wearing it at Firebird.
I can even mention you to the owners of the track, they have terrible radios and 2-ways. 8)
Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 AM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

First of all, you guys are great for all the cool commets.If any of you ever decide you need radios, you call me and I will treat you right !!! I think we are building a very good rep. and we are working very hard to build us a good business. Thanks again and did I mention you guys are great?????? :wink:
Old 08-29-2007, 09:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i too in the spring will be speaking with Brian...and yes i have known and spoke with Brian for several years now and he doesn't change..
he opened up his business about the same time i opened up my fuel business..i closed the doors due to a very un-predictable fuel market ( i could not have chosen a worse time to enter the fuel business).... Brian is still getting it done..Radio's were the better choice..
i am proud of you Big Brian..

sorry i missed you at " House of Hook " last week if it wasn't for this move i am going thru i would have been there with bells on.

thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-30-2007, 04:42 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

By the way Bjuice, we may be back down at the House of Hook in Nov.
Also just wanted to thank you all again, and like I said if I can help any of you out with anything I certainly will !! Now, Indy has started so GOOD LUCK KEETER RAY RACING and Frank Hawley !!!!!!