ad#941499

Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM
snoopyw900
SHOW GUEST

Default ad#941499

this ad looks way to good to me to be true. if it's on the up and up it's one heck of a deal
Old 08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes..thats one heck of a deal..i called left a message on his answering machine...if its a true deal i will buy it this weekend..so i am waiting on a return call.......we shall see ...its a 20k bike easy..

oh yeah the answering machine had a lady on it that sounded like an english accent..

don't worry i WILL NOT send any binder money ( will not even think about it)....VA is farily close to me..if the buyer can fax over a title i will drive to him with 2 of my friends and my little barking Dog in the glove box..( i don't leave home without it )... :wink: ..

we shall see.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-07-2007, 02:43 PM
snoopyw900
SHOW GUEST

bjuice if you by it for 4000 i will give you 8000 for it next weekend
Old 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

LOL...dEAL...for some reason i think i will not get a return call..but if this happens by some crazy chance i will send you my # by pm...hey ya never know..lol.....but i think its a game myself...lets wait and see.

Brian

Old 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
Yes..thats one heck of a deal..i called left a message on his answering machine...if its a true deal i will buy it this weekend..so i am waiting on a return call.......we shall see ...its a 20k bike easy..

oh yeah the answering machine had a lady on it that sounded like an english accent..

don't worry i WILL NOT send any binder money ( will not even think about it)....VA is farily close to me..if the buyer can fax over a title i will drive to him with 2 of my friends and my little barking Dog in the glove box..( i don't leave home without it )... :wink: ..

we shall see.

Brian
Brian if it is a game leave your friends and just take the dog.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:57 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Good point Wes...LOL

Old 08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian I hope you get it if you need one Mama and I do a trip ever year on ours its great fun in the wind. But I just imagine ever Hog rider in the continental U.S. has tried that # that's why I say take your dog when you go something don't smell right.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:09 PM
cj422
JUNIOR BUILDER

hey guys the number is listed in Hollywood,SC gee thats odd :shock: :lol:
Old 08-07-2007, 05:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

wow ,,come to think of it..it is a S.C. Lower state area code..lower state is 843, mid state is 803 and upstate is 864...

9:46pm..still no return call yet...lol 8) 8)

Old 08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by woodsman
Brian I hope you get it if you need one Mama and I do a trip ever year on ours its great fun in the wind. But I just imagine ever Hog rider in the continental U.S. has tried that # that's why I say take your dog when you go something don't smell right.

yeah i know what you mean Wes..i had a 79 shovel i completly re-done..440 sifton solid lift cam,crane single fire igintion..tricked out super 'e" carb with yost power tube...when i met Joyce,my wife 10 yrs ago she owned a 92 low rider...we both sold out and back to my 1st love..hot rods..and of course you know she has the hugger orange 69 camaro..high 10 ,low 11 second street legal car.....she has made a few dudes duck their tail betwen their legs at the strip..i just laugh and walk off..its Funny as $hit to watch this happen...LOL

when we had our bikes it was right before the BIG HD CRAZE that everyone went thru..it wasn't cool to ride one when we had them....we miss it sometime but just do not have the time to do anything now..

Brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -