Why you should become your own travel agent....

Old 08-01-2007, 04:49 PM
FASTRUCK25
SHOW GUEST

Default Why you should become your own travel agent....

Let me show you how to earn an additional revenue stream for your team by becoming a travel agent for yourself, friends and family. Please also share this with your spouse as I have had many stay at home mom’s join since this is completely based off your schedule because you are your own boss. It's easy because all of the bookings will be done on your internet website and you will earn 60% of the travel commission instead of giving it all to others such as Travelocity or Expedia. Travel is something that everyone does especially race teams and their families. By starting your own travel website you can book your own personal travel as well as having your family and friends book all of their racing and personal vacations through you. We can have your website up and running in as little as 15 minutes!!! Let me also share with you all of the extra tax benefits and travel agent discounts that are available………………….

Please call or e-mail me for more details.
Cell 813-416-9286
[email protected]
Old 08-01-2007, 05:12 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

FASTRUCK25 how quick do you think till I get rich or do you think I will ever be rich
Old 08-02-2007, 04:54 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Fasttruck,

This does not belong here....Please refrain from advertising on our forum and move it to the classifieds where it belongs.

Thanks
Old 08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey, I wanna be rich too, but I dont wanna work for it, so just send me lots of money dude.....
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by mcracecars
Hey, I wanna be rich too, but I dont wanna work for it, so just send me lots of money dude.....
+1 8)
Old 08-03-2007, 05:29 PM
FASTRUCK25
SHOW GUEST

Apparently you did not catch the part where I am a racer just like most of you. There are no comments made about being rich tomorrow or the checks in the mail. Sponsorship is hard to find so I went a different direction and created another revenue stream no matter how small or large it is still positive. We all have plenty cash flowing out on our racing so an extra positive couldn't hurt. Plus the extra travel savings and tax deductions (since our racing is considered a hobby) are added benefits. The best part for me is that it is internet based no overhead or minimums required so I can work it as little or as much as I want to. I found out that creative memories (scrap booking) makes you buy $500 of inventory montly whther you sell it or not. Everybody loves to travel so I would rather help book their vacation instead of telling them their new mortgage rate.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:43 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I am sorry on my part I only caught that you had one post. Gary in all honesty if you are on the up an up I hope you make something to get you along.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:33 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Fasttruck,

This does not belong here....Please refrain from advertising on our forum and move it to the classifieds where it belongs.

Thanks
I know that you are a racer but we ask the same of all members.

Ads do not belong here and even if you are trying to help us out, it is an ad.

I appreciate the help, but any other ads will be deleted.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:31 PM
pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Gary would you please contact me
Christy 501-847-6019 or cell 501-920-2677
Thank you!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

this sounds like a company im getting into is it ytb