scam ad 65 shelby

Old 07-31-2007, 12:03 PM
pnewt50
SHOW GUEST

Default scam ad 65 shelby

looking at ads today and noticed ad#933739 shelby gt- 350 a code 289/4v 4 speed for 6k car is listed as a Holiday Florida car phone number is a New York City Manhattan home or cell phone number.After checking it out and looking at other web sites to compare, I went to Carsonline.net (where i used to do inspections for them) and noticed an ad for the same car Ad# 29440 for $28500 going to his album for additional pics, I saw the same pic(right side view with gray house in background obviously the ad here is a scam . I contacted the real owner to advise him and he will be taking some legal action if he can identify the scammer Buyer Beware
Old 07-31-2007, 06:21 PM
garceau
SHOW GUEST

wow...excellent work.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 AM
pnewt50
SHOW GUEST

Ad was removed this morning.The scammer sent me an email, apologizing for his delayed response and hoping I still had interest in the car!!! Sad that the hobby has people looking to rip people off. Its amazing to me that people will buy cars without ever looking at them first or having them inspected