Web Site on rj

Old 07-11-2007, 02:17 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Web Site on rj

Well guy's the site still is not done all the way but it is up and running and we are now a rj dealer we posted some ad's today to give it a try talked to mike for awhile and he was a great guy to talk to and helped me get the site in place .
So now all i need is your business and we will be good to go .
but seriously thanks for all your guy's input on the site it was a big help .
and i think it will be a great adventure for us.
So i just want to thank all you guy's for your help and to let you know we are moving forward with our Program.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:25 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

good luck on your business ron. how far away from london ky is your store located? my wife has family up there and they like racing so ill let them know about you. if its not to far when i go up to see them i will come by to
Old 07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Really I'm from barboursville just south of London I'm about two and a half hours north next to Cincinnati Ohio my family is still down there also we go down a few times a year.
so you are right there in my home town thats great.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

do you have a store are just a wharehouse for like ordering? if you have a store ill have to get directions to look you up when i get up that way. ill bring some of the in laws with me maybe get you a sale are 2
Old 07-13-2007, 07:48 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Well right now we are more of a warehouse than a retail store of course all the locals come by and get there parts and of course i get the can you bring it to the track with you and i do don't mind that at all .
But we have been on the hunt for the last few weeks trying to find a good location for a retail store .
and you know how that is if it's really a good spot who can afford it .
But I'm sure we will find one before to long .
and since we have done the web page we have have a lot more parts in stock and that is getting in the pockets really deep right now also .
But the response on rj has been very good in the last couple of days i think it is going to do very well on here .