video upload

Old 07-10-2007, 11:40 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default video upload

Does anyone own a website that i can upload a video, that's 28mgs /9 min. I have tried to upload it on every video site on the web but none accepts it. It is a DVD that i made from the 2005 Super Chevy show at Memphis, all stills slide show and Music. I have tried your tube and various other progs. to show this DVD that i made. I have it in Power DVD and MPG video but the power DVD is 100 times a better view. If anyone owns a website that i can upload it to please contact me.
Bottom line if you have a highspeed internet connection and want to view it i will send it to you if you PM me with your email addy. I'm not bragging but it's my first translation into the vid/movies and it is great.
HeHe gotta toot my own horn, used music from the past like bad to the bone,etc.
I can see this now, not going anywhere, oh well i tried.

Zip.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:22 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

check your pm ,I would like to check out your video, hot cars and music, HELL YA!!!! 8)
Old 07-11-2007, 01:40 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

hey spib pm me with it id like to know to please
Old 07-11-2007, 02:33 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry guys it can't be sent to a yahoo email addy because they only allow 10mgs transfer and this vid is 28 mgs.

Zip.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Zip....I can hook you up with my photobucket account and you can upload it to there

PM me and I will give you my logon info.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:41 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

hey i got a photobucket account. didnt know you caould do that there. thanks Carl
Old 07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks guys i have already tried photobucket, my tube,and every other video upload site, but something in the translation from power DVD to mpeg video want allow me to upload on those sites.

BUT the good or bad news is that i got mpeg version uploaded to mediafire and you can see the video but you have to download it to your computer which takes a few min. on a highspeed connection.

A couple of things about what's in the video, first you've all heard me talk about my little 377" motor, the black dragster has it in the car for this race you'll see the dial-in is at 5.15 no bottle just motor, the car weighs 1850lbs and the driver weigh 170lbs.

The other thing is the red camero that crashed after blowing a motor is a friend and i deliver the car for him to the new owner for $3200.00 including the trailer, his foot was still in a cast at the time.

O'k about the vid, the link is for mpeg video, not as good as viewed with power DVD.

mpeg link
http://www.mediafire.com/?7grvhmbnrbp

power DVD link

http://www.mediafire.com/?7zcz1zkne2y

Hope you enjoy, this is new stuff for me but i'm learning all the time, as long as i don't wonder away from the house and get lost. :lol:

Zip.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Thanks guys i have already tried photobucket, my tube,and every other video upload site, but something in the translation from power DVD to mpeg video want allow me to upload on those sites.

BUT the good or bad news is that i got mpeg version uploaded to mediafire and you can see the video but you have to download it to your computer which takes a few min. on a highspeed connection.

A couple of things about what's in the video, first you've all heard me talk about my little 377" motor, the black dragster has it in the car for this race you'll see the dial-in is at 5.15 no bottle just motor, the car weighs 1850lbs and the driver weigh 170lbs.

The other thing is the red camero that crashed after blowing a motor is a friend and i deliver the car for him to the new owner for $3200.00 including the trailer, his foot was still in a cast at the time.

O'k about the vid, the link is for mpeg video, not as good as viewed with power DVD.

mpeg link
http://www.mediafire.com/?7grvhmbnrbp

Hope you enjoy, this is new stuff for me but i'm learning all the time, as long as i don't wonder away from the house and get lost. :lol:

Zip.
Your power dvd is probably mpg3 or 4 format and the sites do not have the video codecs installed to support it.