GOOD FRIENDS

Old 06-27-2007, 07:19 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default GOOD FRIENDS

YOU KNOW-[JUST GETTING SENTIMENTAL HERE]--I JOINED HERE SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND HAVE MET MORE GREAT PEOPLE AND MADE SOME HONEST FRIENDS THAT WOULD HELP OUT ANY WAY THEY COULD IF IT WAS NEEDED----I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR LISTENING AND PUTTING UP WITH ME AND MY RANTINGS AT TIMES--IF YOUR IN A SPOT WHERE I CAN HELP JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO MY BEST --THANKS DENNIS[LIVELY]
Old 06-27-2007, 07:35 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I know your name is DENNIS but I like to call you Lively because that fits you. Well I am just going to come out and say it I do need some help I need about 12k more to finish out my hotrod so if you got any old money laying around you can send it down to Texas. Just kidding I would have to send it back because Vicki would not let me keep it. Lively I am like you this is a bunch of tight guy's that invites anyone into the family. Good to know you.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Wesley, i just read that you had a B'day. i was out of town working, but i saw the # 65, that's not too old, hell i'm 68 plus and just now building my Anglia. In fact going to Clearwater Fl. this weekend to pick up the chassis and rearend.
You're right about this place being a good friends place, and i think Vicky still like you from the note she left you on the Happy B'day post. I can't help you on the $12,000.00 but i might be able to set you up with a sample on Viraga.

Zip.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:10 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

zipper06 just give a look at who said that I was 65 and you will see why I never said anything. I just turned 46 years old so I want need them samples just yet but I will keep you in mind if I want to see the world with a blue tint. And your not over the hill unless you act that way so get to DRAG RACING.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:07 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Lively,

I feel the same way.
I am a member of several sites and this is where I spend most of my time.
Why?
Because of the atmosphere and the fact that I can call most everyone here friend!

When I joined it was during the big fiasco and I was a well to put it lightly an ass, but I saw the light and realized this place had every thing I needed, friendly people with a great deal of knowledge, not just racing knowledge, and wisdom.

Knowledge is easy to come by, just read alot, but wisdom is something that comes with experiences and time.

Also, the character and integrety of the folks here is second to none.

I am proud to be here and to call all of you my friend!!!

Gosh I feel all squishy inside now :wink:
Old 06-28-2007, 02:55 AM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Group hug!!!! :shock:
Old 06-28-2007, 04:17 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

I haven't been on this site as long as you guys have but I will tell ya I've met some people and talk to some of you on the phone. Hope I get a chance to meet more and talk to more. You all help me out with scammers and problems I've had. As a matter of fact I got a call from a detective in Illinois that's going after mmracing that tried to scam me and 40 others. I've been on other sites that don't compare to this one in many ways. All you guys seem to want to help others and stick together as freinds would. I think you guys are a class act and I'm proud to be a part of it on this site.
I think you guys look for the truth when people have issues and let people know when there wrong. Thanks again guys for your help and knowledge.