Michael Anthony Again

Old 06-27-2007, 07:02 PM
valiantboy
SHOW GUEST

Default Michael Anthony Again

Michael Anthony
924 Bergen Ave #186
Jersey City, NJ 07306

I got hit for ad# 900068, BB Mopar Edelbrock Heads. ive talked to a few other people that have been hit by him too. if you have been scammed by this guy, please contact me. i am going to try to put a dent in this guys pocket. the more people that respond the better our chances will be to reclaim atleast some of out stolen money. as soon as i hear from jersey city pd, i am going to file suit against this person. hopefully he will be arrested as well. if you have ANY info on this scum bag please let me know.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 AM
robx4406
SHOW GUEST

See the Aviles post below.

Same guy I bet.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:37 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Any results from this poster?Can anyone share any information to his where abouts?
Old 11-28-2007, 09:43 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

He got me for $1200 last week. He was suppposed to send me a new Richmond 6 speed trans COD but after checking with UPS (supposedly) he said it would delay his receipt of funds for too long, so I went ahead and sent him a $1200 deposit, with the balance to be paid COD upon receipt of the trans.

This guy HAS to be stopped. My local Law Enforcement agency has all the details on my failed transaction and they are working on it. I will share any information I have for anything anyone else has.

[email protected]
Old 01-18-2008, 05:47 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Has anyone else heard anything about this creep being arrested? I read it on another post and would like to know if it is really true.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

As of Jan 12 he has been arrested and sits in jail. see other posts for more info.