Thread: Need help with interior question

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Need help with interior question

I know this is a drag racing site, but I am looking to purchase another Nova to put my wife and kids in to cruise. I was wondering if anyone knew, or could head me to a "restoration" forum, where is the best deals on a full interior? I am thinking Year One, Paddock, Classic, maybe some others get the stuff from the manufaturer? Is that PUI interiors? Is there another company anyone knows of? I would like to get some prices worked up to make the seller of the car a decent offer. Thanks, Sean
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/27490

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Sean you can go to show off in the forums under woodsman and see the inside of mine. And if that is something like what you are after you can call Mike Starr #936-327-2145 and talk to him he may be able to help you out.
    Wesley
    60' 1.30
    5.58 @ 127.89

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    PUI is slow and half the time their stuff is poor quality.

I would use year one or someone with a better track record.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    66bbnova, Just to keep the record straight, I do not consider this just a racing site...I don't race, I collect, but there is every walk of the vehicle world kinds of folks come to this site...We are open house here....It may say Racing Junk but I think I can speak for us all and say Welcome, to just about anyone that enjoys a vehicle...So you go right ahead and ask all the questions you want and I figure you will get an answer....If not then we will tell you a lie and make it sound like a good answer....LOL..Next question please :lol:
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Just a follow up, I got the car, and ordered seat covers from Year One. I opened the box and , PUI stuff!!!! O well, I will see if the interior shop complains when installing..................Sean

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    check out chevt2only.com
    HOLY SH@* WHATS BROKE NOW