Any one get ripped off by EXTREME Race Cars in NJ

Old 06-19-2007, 08:28 PM
mmozzz
SHOW GUEST

Default Any one get ripped off by EXTREME Race Cars in NJ

I need some feedback from any racer deal with Xtreme Race Cars in Paterson,NJ.They screwed me good.Charge a lot and dont finish the car.I had to pick my car with a flatbed.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:32 AM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

..Are they still in business?..I did a quick search thru the BBB for Paterson, N.J. and there's no such business..Also, the only ad I could find for them was here on RJ and it expired 117 days ago...I looked up their phone number (973-333-6198) on the reverse look-up and it says it's unpublished or unavailable..Got any more information?
Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 AM
mmozzz
SHOW GUEST

yes they still in business and they screwing people.Phone# 973-333-6198
After I got some bad business with them I started to search some local racers.They all have negatif feedback for Xtreme race cars.I just want to find out how many are out there.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:02 AM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Seems to be a lot of that going around lately!..Best bet, since they're local is to gather all your info and receipts and head on down to the Court House and file a Civil Suit...Just a shame...Racing is such a great sport and you've got people wanting to "cash in" on the cash business that it is and actually have NO clue on how to do anything remotely close to racing..Tsk tsk...Keep your thread going---I'm sure you'll get some racers that've been thru the same thing with them!..Good luck and happy racing!..
Old 06-20-2007, 04:29 PM
mmozzz
SHOW GUEST

Thats exactly what Im gonna do.Thanks for your support Fifty3
Old 06-26-2007, 05:04 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Anything new on your situation??...Be like a tick and dig in and call as many people as you can think of -- mayors, judges, pros. atty's and be a pain...Somebody WILL respond to it all !!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:30 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

When all else fails please read the first 3 threads in the scammer section.... If your situation falls in line with the suggestions and the violations of the law then you can proceed with something alot more apt to get your money than a civil suit...If you can get the law involved then you have a far better chance of recouping your money than thru a civil suit....Funny how a possible trip to jail will loosen these scammers pockets of your money...Good luck
Old 06-27-2007, 04:43 AM
mmozzz
SHOW GUEST

When Im telling people how I got screwed over there people started telling me whole lot of stories about them.Looks like I was the only DUMMY to go there and get screwed.I cant believe how these guys stay in business like that.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:45 AM
mmozzz
SHOW GUEST

I got my court date for JULY 30th.See what happens.