RAY ALFORD

Old 06-18-2007, 10:20 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Default RAY ALFORD

BE CAREFUL RAY ALFORD DENVER CO. AD#903421. HE IS ADVERTISING AN O3 HD FATBOY FOR 6000 WHICH IS WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE. WHEN I CONTACIED HIM HE ASKED FOR 3000 UP FRONT AND 3000 ON DELIVERY FIRST 3000 BY WESTERN UNION. RED FLAG. SINCE I HAVE I FRIEND WHO OWNS OUR LOCAL HARLEY SHOP HE ARANGED TO HAVE THE BIKE DROPPED AT THE HARLEY DEALER IN DENVER THEN WE WOULD IMEADIATLY WIRE MR ALFORD HIS MONEY. THE HD SHOP WAS EVEN GOING TO LET US BANK TRANSFER THEM THE MONEY AND CUT HIM A CHECK. HIS REASON FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THAT WAS IT WAS HIS BROTHERS BIKE WHO WAS KILLED IN A CAR WRECK AND THE MONEY WAS GOING TO HIS SISTER IN LAW. HE AGREED TO DROP THE BIKE AT THE HD SHOP AND TAKE THE WIRE TRANSFER. I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME A WORKING PHONE # SO I COULD CALL HIM AND GET THE INFO I LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE I BUY SOMETHING FROM. HE EMAILS ME THIS MORNING AND SAYS HE IS WITH HIS SISTER IN LAW WHO IS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH CARDIAC PROBLEMS AND HE CANT GIVE ME A PHONE # BUT HE GAVE ME THE INFO TO WIRE HIM THE MONEY IN FLORIDA. HE SAID IF I SENT 3000 HE WOULD BRING ME THE BIKE AND IF I DIDNT LIKE IT HE WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. NOW I DONT KNOW IF HE IS RUNNING A SCAM OR NOT BUT ITS TO GOOD OF A DEAL FOR ME. HE ALSO HAS A 2007 RIHNO ON HERE FOR 5000 ANOTHER DEAL OF A LIFETIME. JUST BE CAREFULL GUYS!!!! THANKS THE HIPPIE
Old 06-18-2007, 10:24 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I will take the bet and say SCAMMER....
this is an old way to get your money, he has no bike, you wire 3 grand and you never hear another word...trust me run as fast as you can away from this deal.

Otherwise just send me your 3 grand and I will use it on my car.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:28 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Its a scam,its been reported

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/90342...Y-FAT-BOY.html
Old 06-18-2007, 10:40 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM DO YOU GET IT :?: I will kiss his ass on the court house square if he is legit...
Old 06-18-2007, 12:28 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hippie; WHERE YOU FROM??..i knew a guy from Myrtle BEACH S.C. AREA WITH A BIG BLOCK VW that went by Hippie...by chance is that you??????
it was back when i was with 'GRUDGE RACER.COM"
Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-18-2007, 01:27 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
Hippie; WHERE YOU FROM??..i knew a guy from Myrtle BEACH S.C. AREA WITH A BIG BLOCK VW that went by Hippie...by chance is that you??????
it was back when i was with 'GRUDGE RACER.COM"
Brian
NO MAN I AM FROM WEST VIRGINIA GOOD TO MEET YA. I GO TO MB FOR BIKE WEEK COUPLE TIMES A YEAR MIGHT RUN INTO YA. GOT A GOOD FRIEND WITH MB PD.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ahhh cool..i am ex law enforcement myself..when i went thru the academy there were abiut 3 officers in my class from MB police department...did yiu go this year to Bike week..they have torn down the old pavilion..i haven't been since then...

look forward to seeing you..how about droppingme a line the next time your coming this way...

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-19-2007, 07:33 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

ahhh cool..i am ex law enforcement myself..when i went thru the academy there were abiut 3 officers in my class from MB police department...did yiu go this year to Bike week..they have torn down the old pavilion..i haven't been since then...

look forward to seeing you..how about droppingme a line the next time your coming this way...

Brian
yea man. things aint the same without the pavilion not that I went that much anymoore my kids are grown. I will drop you a line next time I am down. If any of you guys are by this stop by or if you need someone to take a look at something be glad to help out.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:27 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wvhippie

Brian
yea man. things aint the same without the pavilion not that I went that much anymoore my kids are grown. I will drop you a line next time I am down. If any of you guys are by this stop by or if you need someone to take a look at something be glad to help out.

Now this is what I am talking about,Thanks wvhippie