Thread: Stolen Race Car and Trailer

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

Stolen Race Car and Trailer

Stolen Race car, trailer and truck

Stolen from Canton Michigan...'66 Mustang Coupe, Burgundy metallic, FE powered with a Edelbrock top half. Tilt front end with teardrop scoop. Recent back half 4 link from S&W. 10:90 car that is in incredible condition. Unique features...alternator bracket that is made of 1/8" x 3" welded to the passenger frame rail. Deck lid has a strut rod to support when open. The front frame (a-arm) section is painted a gray metallic. The front clip will have the fenders that are cut at the lower 2/3 and join to the front clip with dzus fasteners. The bottom of the fenders are joined to the cowl with a unique 1/4" round bar system. This is a one of one car built by the students at Canton High School in Canton Michigan.

Trailer is '28 ft with a unique drivers side access door.

The truck is a 2004 f-250, dark blue, 4 door, long box, 4WD with a V-10.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike Duff or Jim O'Connor

Mike 1-734-751-2296
    duff428@comcast.net

Jim 1-734-417-3352
    jim-426@comcast.net

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    FROM YELLOWBULLET.COM Stolen --- RECOVERED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone, it was some good people that came forward and made it happen. The car is in-tack with some minor cosmetic damage. Haven't seen the truck or trailer yet, told it looks good but I am sure they had a hey-day with all the equipment and tools. Two people are in custody so we will see. The car is ok the rest can be replaced. Thanks again to everyone and TV-2 & TV-4 for air time

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Glad the car is back, I hope the rest is recovered in good condition.

Now to find the thieves and hang them by their toes!!!! :evil:

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Fantastic you got it back!

Chevguy65; I agree with the hangin' part, but I can think of a better place to attach the rope! :twisted:
    I don't want to arrive at the pearly gates in perfect shape, rather I want to come sliding in, all burnt up, screaming "WHAT A RIDE"!