Thread: Anyone ever put a shower/bathroom in their enclosed trailer?

Anyone ever put a shower/bathroom in their enclosed trailer?

I want to buy a plain 42 ft enclosed and install a seperate shower and bathroom in it, I dont really want the whole living quarters because I need the room for my fullsize truck and golfcart. Any ideas would be great

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

bathroom

go to www.area51dragway.com and look up cashflow. he if im not mistaken put one in his trailer his name is vern very nice guy runs a very nice and very quick s/c dragster and is a racers racer very helpfull guy good luck mike
    to finish first: first you have to finish!

Area 51

I looked and really couldnt find anything

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    GO TO YOUR LOCAL CAMPER TRAILER SALES AND BUY THE STOOL/SINK ETC.--THEN GET A HOLDING TANK TO CATCH EVERYTHING AND A FRESH WATER TANK FOR SUPPLY-- IT IS ALL FUN AFTER THAT---IF YOU TALK TO MOST CAMPER PLACES THEY CAN SET YOU UP WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED---IT ISN'T THAT HARD JUST TIME AND CAREFUL MEASURING---GOOD LUCK--LIVELY----IF YOU COULD FIND A GOOD USED OUTFIT OUT OF A JUNKER YOU MIGHT SAVE SOME MONEY