Jason Bryant / 2Fast8 / Ad# 878159 SB2 & Yates C3 Heads

Old 06-11-2007, 01:02 PM
DragginMyX
SHOW GUEST

Default Jason Bryant / 2Fast8 / Ad# 878159 SB2 & Yates C3 Heads

WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!! WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!! WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!! WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!! WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!!

On: RacingJunk.Com Ad:878159
Posted By: 2Fast8 (#23883)

Jason Bryant
1516 center St.
Arkadelphia, AR

Or

IMB Performance
P.O. Box 57
Curtis, AR
To Whom This May Concern:

On April 23, 2007 I sent Jason Bryant $4350.00 for a set of Chevy SB2.2 Heads, Jesel J2K Rocker System, Ported SB2.2 Intake, Valley Tray, Sheet Metal Valve Covers, and A Set of Lifters. After 3 1/2 week for numerous Lies, why my items had not been shipped. The fact was, he never had the heads to begin with. The heads were the main item he FRAUNDULENTLY ADVERTISED, to lure Victims so he could take control of there money, and spew more LIES, why he doesn't have the parts, and more Lies why Jason Bryant can't return there money. Jason Bryant even went as far as sending me a Bad Check, letting me deposit it, all the while knowing there was no money in his serperate bank account. That Right, Jason Bryant cashed my check in his personal Bank Account, but wrote me a Bad Check on a different account. Jason Bryan has shown himself to be Shadey, and out to rip off people over the internet.
As of June 11, 2007 I have not received a dime of my money back from Jason Bryant.
Jason Bryant mentioned he was involved in NMCA, and FFW, so they will be receiving warnings as well.

Out of concern for my fellow racers, I am making my experience with Jason Bryant Public.

Kenneth Brown
Browns (Draggin My X) Racing

Laws that was broken:

Mail Fraud
Thief by Deception
Wire Fraud
Passing Bad Checks
Old 06-11-2007, 01:40 PM
2fast8
SHOW GUEST

Default unhappy customer

I jason bryant am posting in my defense. I have spoken with Kenneth Brown and have told him I would return his money. I have to go through measures of obtaining the money that have taken longer than expected and have kept him up to date. I told him i would have this matter resolved today but have come up short. I will have his funds to him ASAP. I am not out to rip anyone off. I just had some problems with this order.
Jason
Old 06-11-2007, 01:45 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the update Jason,I am sure this will be worked out

Tom
Old 06-11-2007, 01:55 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: unhappy customer

Originally Posted by 2fast8
I jason bryant am posting in my defense. I have spoken with Kenneth Brown and have told him I would return his money. I have to go through measures of obtaining the money that have taken longer than expected and have kept him up to date. I told him i would have this matter resolved today but have come up short. I will have his funds to him ASAP. I am not out to rip anyone off. I just had some problems with this order.
Jason
Why not send him the parts he paid for ? you did advertise them ?

Just a thought ....

But its good that you are taking care of this problem.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:10 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

i was kinda thinking the same thing if you got the parts and someone sends you money for them simple ship the parts i do it all the time .
I'm not trying to bash you and I'm glad that you are taking care of the issue but that's a lot of money out of the mans pocket . since April
Old 06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

Well, maybe it's just me, but somethin' ain't sittin' right.

2fast8:

You recieved funds in xchange for goods.

1) Why didn't you xchange goods for funds when you recieved? Anything else, whether intentional or not, ain't on the up and up.
2) Where are the goods, then and now?

Maybe you need to work on your definition of "rip off" . An interest free use of someone else's money for any period of time, fits my definition.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:38 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry if I am the Negative Nellie, but what did you do with this mans money Jason?

It was not your money to spend in the 1st place Jason.
I have had people do this with me in the past and it burns my butt.
If you had items to sell him where did they go if not to him?

To me this is a ripp off and you stole his money, now you are caught and spent HIS money and want sympathy. Not from me.

Get the man his money back one way or another and do it quickly, go to your bank and take out a loan, quit stringing him along.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:48 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I would like to know just how much up short you came.....Send him what you have and then at least he will think your making SOME attempt to replace HIS MONEY....You are jerking this man around as you should not have spent HIS MONEY in my eyes....If he gives you much more time without filing charges then you need to consider yourself lucky.....I think from April 23 til June 11 is very testy and dangerous on your end....You are the one that has placed himself in a bad position no matter YOUR REASON......Also I do not think you have a defense in this as you admitted to taking his money and then did not send the goods......
Old 06-11-2007, 03:49 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

JASON---JUST SAY WHERE THE PARTS ARE NOW AND DID YOU OWN THE PARTS WHEN YOU SOLD THEM???? :? :? --OR DID ONE DEAL GO BAD BEFORE THE OTHER ONE WAS FINISHED??? ops: ops: ?--JUST FESS UP AND LET THIS MATTER GET SETTLED SO THIS MAN CAN GET HIS MONEY BACK OR GET HIS PARTS HE PAID FOR!!!!!---MY 2 CENTS WORTH 8) 8)
Old 06-11-2007, 03:51 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

IF THAT BAD CHECK WENT ACROSS STATE LINES IT IS A FEDERAL DEAL ALSO :roll: :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -