ASHLEY FORCE..HORRIBLE R/T

Old 06-04-2007, 01:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default ASHLEY FORCE..HORRIBLE R/T

Did anyone see the Big race yesterday ?

i will give credit where cedit is due..Ashley Force has what it takes casuse she is in the BIG show.......now daddy John has to give her a a word of advise and tell her how to leave on the tree.......

a 1.12 and 1.11 r/t is what she turned her last 2 passes...she cut a 1.11 tree against Kenny Bernstein compared to his .033......Ashley won the race but only because Bernstein hazed the tires....

then she ran team Ashely i think in the 2nd round and she cut another 1.11 r/t to Ashley's 0.33....A.Force ran something like a 4.92 to R.Ashleys 4.94 and she got beat because of a Horrible R/T ....now take nothing from the girl she is in the BIG time but hey guys a 1.11 R/T isn't going to get the job done...NOW OR EVER IN THAT LEAGUE...or any league come to think of it.....

any thoughts or opinions here....i am also glad to see Kenny Bernstein make his run at the Funny Car league..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-04-2007, 02:06 PM
sp2816
MASTER BUILDER

Brian,
True they weren't as good as some, but they were not as bad as what you wrote. You missed a decimal point. Against Bernstein it was a 0.122 to his 0.020. But other guys that round had a 0.117, 0.112, 0.127, 0.105 and the next quickest reaction time to Bernstein's was Scelzi's 0.050. The norm is usually 0.070 to 0.090. The second round against Mike Ashley she cut a 0.123 to his 0.036 and the next quickest was a 0.066 from Scelzi again.

http://www.nhra.com/2007/events/race...sunday_fc.html

Boy, Hight had a BBQ.

Bill M
Old 06-04-2007, 02:09 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Glad to see they were only gonna try and stage Heights car. Before the Medlan accident they probably would have tried to race it.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
sp2816
MASTER BUILDER

Was glad to see that Hight was OK after that wreck and was able to climb out of the car unassisted with all of the new safety stuff that they are wearing now.

Yes, you are right about them trying to go ahead and run the car in years past. But, I do agree with Mike Dunn about them not changing the rule about being able to run a different chassis after competition has started.

Bill M
Old 06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sp2816
Brian,
True they weren't as good as some, but they were not as bad as what you wrote. You missed a decimal point. Against Bernstein it was a 0.122 to his 0.020. But other guys that round had a 0.117, 0.112, 0.127, 0.105 and the next quickest reaction time to Bernstein's was Scelzi's 0.050. The norm is usually 0.070 to 0.090. The second round against Mike Ashley she cut a 0.123 to his 0.036 and the next quickest was a 0.066 from Scelzi again.

http://www.nhra.com/2007/events/race...sunday_fc.html

Boy, Hight had a BBQ.

Bill M

yeah you got me on the decimals there..i never was a math major ..lol...but anyone that watched the race knows exactley what i am saying here about her...SHE WAS SLEEPING.. and she lost the round because of piss poor reaction time......in my book there is no excuse for that at their level..i'm sure John is giving her an ear full......also did you hear the anouncers and what they said about her being an emotional person and how she wouldn't like that??.in other words she CRY'S and they did not even attempt to interview her.......i don't know.....i have always been a john force fan no matter if he drove a toyota...ever since 'DRIVING FORCE' the A/E series..i have not cared too much for his girls or his Fugly a$$ wife with huge shirt pockets..LOL..to me they do not appreciate what their dad has worked for all his life..as with most rich spoiled kids.....they expect it !!!!..how much talent out here could be put in ASHLEY FORCE SPOT and run that F/C....hundreds ...

yeah... that was a bad deal on height...he done a hell of a job getting the thing slowed down to what he did....many people do not know that when he popped out the top of the car he was still moving faster than what it looked...it took some BIG go-nads to sit up there while that thing was blazing like it was.......

i am like the announcers..i understand why John was upset but you gotta agree there is not class in motor sports that will allow another car to enter and finish a race if something happens to the primary car...

you could see the concern in heights Eyes....he knew that if he had to launch that car it was gonna be some serious guess work...I Was nervous for him..not that i have driven anything like that,but i have driven blown alcohol injected stuff door cars and alters...so i was nervous for him...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Old 06-04-2007, 03:39 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Give the girl a break, she was up early getting her makeup on just right and she was a little tired :P :P :P
Old 06-04-2007, 03:44 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I watched the races and enjoyed them very much...Hight was moving at a fast pace when he hit the sand for sure...I would have thought the fire system would have handled the job but really you could not tell it did anything at all to retard the flames...I have to wonder if he failed to activate it of it failed on its own..When he hit the right wall he nailed it really hard so may have confused him some..and yes A. Force had terrible rt....If they change the chasis rule then they can use any little excuse to enter a totally different car, so I think leave it as is....
Old 06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Give the girl a break, she was up early getting her makeup on just right and she was a little tired :P :P :P

My thoughts exactley carl... 8)

yeahhhh you can't mess with the chassis rules..just like john said yesterday on the camara..what are guys like Jim head going to do with just one car..it will become a wash out with the big sponsors..it almost is now....i pull for for the under dogs..i was glad to see 1ST TIME WINNER YESTERDAY..it was a good race....

what is everyone's prediction of Bernstein in the F/C class....
also can anyone beat Greg Anderson or what ???

Old 06-04-2007, 04:54 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Greg is a walk away, he wins the P/S Championship hands down.

Kenny, I predict will finish 6th overall and will retire after this season, it looks like the F/C is taking a toll on him.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
jimmybiggs
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Well we're all watchin her race .... ON SUNDAY NO LESS....... Who is the real Winner?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -