RAZOR540

Old 05-23-2007, 07:23 AM
WVProStreet
APPRENTICE

Default RAZOR540

Stay away from him and Bowers Racing Engines.

I have purchased twice from RJ postings and the first transaction was no better. BEWARE of member RAZOR540.<<<I bought the rolling chassis that recieved the better late than never Bowers engine. After traveling several hours to pick up the car, I get there to find out the title is in someone else name a few states away? <<Took forever to get this straightened out! Then, after getting it home and up and running the wheels were so bent he had to have known if he just got done racing it last season? :evil: Not to mention the brand new just freshened tranny wouldnt even move...clutches were toasted so had to have it freshened before I even got the *new* surprised of bent wheels. I also had parts that he had to send me which I ended up paying 2x what it took him to send them out, and this was 2 months of waiting and waiting at his mercy to get them. I made several attemps to reach him that were usually dead ends or just countless voice mail. I again used an out of state number (like I did with Bowers) and caught him off guard. His response was, "I have a very impotant call on the other line with a family member, can you call me right back..I will answer." That was the last I heard from him but I did leave a message to him, that if he was ever in my neck of the woods PLEASE look me up. LOL! <<There is more but I'm tired of typing..Stay away from BOWERS and RAZOR540!!!

Ray Ely
5601 Hill Rd.
Stockbridge, MI

517-795-8254
517-851-8759
Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Time to take a few hours trip just to bust him in the face!