Tire kickers

Old 05-22-2007, 05:35 PM
kennykeller
SHOW GUEST

Default Tire kickers

Does anybody really ever sell anything on this site?
Old 05-22-2007, 05:42 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YES I DO --AND ALSO PAY A HONOR PAYMENT WHEN I DO SELL OR TRADE ON HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-22-2007, 05:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Yes..if you price it where it should be...i love RJ..but the classisfieds have a bad rap for people advertising their stuff way over priced......

Price it right and it will move..i have sold several things on here over the time period i have been here..

i have recently purchased within the last week...a pair of front alumna stars 15x4 4.5 bolt pattern for $250.00..seller paid shipping..also purchased the same week SIMPSON helmet with built in head sock..paid $175.00 this including shipping.....both of these guys had their items priced to sell..un-like many on there..and trust me i am on the classifieds every day for the past 4.5 years.....
nobody in their right mind is gonna pay all but 20% of a factory retail price for an item.....used stuff needs to start no higher then 50% of the normal retail price and work down from there...most people not selling there stuff has their stuff over priced....
15k cars..asking 35k (roller)....LOL........give me a break!!..they advertise their stuff this high because they saw someone else doing it..but it sits there for a long time until one day they take it off....

POINT OF VIEW FROM A CLASSIFIED JUNKIE !!!!!

May i ask what your trying to sell or buy ?...i will give you my honest opinion why it hasn't happend since you have ask.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELL SAID BRIAN :lol: :lol: ---AND YES PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON YOUR ITEMS SO WE MIGHT HELP YOU OUT 8) 8)
Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 PM
kennykeller
SHOW GUEST

Look at ad#882836
Old 05-22-2007, 07:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ok thanks Kenny..
i have a statement and a question for you !

question- how much do these carbon fiber hats cost NEW?..I OWNED A ALUMINUM birdcatcher at one time Enderle and it cost me 1200 new..i know the carbon fiber is more than this but how much more?.

statement- you have a very exotic item for sale,,,not many people run this type if injection set up compared to normal asiprated single carb engines/motors.
so with that said i beleieve that your market is not gonna be as broad lets say if you were selling a 1050 dominter..therefore it will take more time and the right buyer.

my 2 cents here.

thanks brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-22-2007, 07:07 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by kennykeller
Look at ad#882836
Sounds reasonable, $2,300.00 for a carbon fibre hat? What does the standard aluminum hat usually go for? $1,500.00 or so?
Old 05-22-2007, 07:58 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i just sold a set of heads to a guy in ga. when i get the check i will make a honor payment for the second time in two month. this site has allowed me to sell to set of heads that i may never have sold because i live in the middle of no were. i have bought stuff from here to long before i knew there was a forum. good luck
Old 05-22-2007, 08:42 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by slowman
i live in the middle of no were.
A.K.A. B.F.E.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:33 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I sold my 73 nova drag car to a guy in South Carolina, dam I miss that car.
Bought a Holley 1050 dominator from a private individual which I paid to much for by the way.
Traded a 68 chevelle street car for a 69 camaro rolling chassis which I still have at present also, sold my 85 javelin bass boat on boatingjunk this winter,
and I dont miss that thing not one bit.
This is an Aone site for racing enthusiasts, just wish they had spell check!

Charles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -