positive feedback turboman106

Old 05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Default positive feedback turboman106

I contacted a guy about a aluminum block about a week ago,talked to him several times about it,being leary of sending him $2600 for that block,So I asked him for some references,which he gladly gave me,and also said he would give me his drivers liscence #,but I told him the references would be enough,I checked him out with 2 people and they said he was a great guy and good person,so I called him back and got his address to send him the money,I sent it next day air,and it had to be signed for by him,that let me know he got it,he called me the next day and told me he got the payment and would send out the block the same day,he called me 3-4 times the same day letting me know he was on his way to get the block and take it to UPS to be shipped,he called me when he was at UPS and gave me the tracking #,3 days later it came as promised and in new condition as told to me,his name is BARRY WADE known as turboman106,I wish all people were like this guy,he kept me informed and I had not a worry in the world that I wouldnt get my item from him,So if you plan on buying from Barry,you will have no worrys at all,just thought I would pass this on,since it is hard to trust people nowadays,Thanks again BARRY if you read this!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:04 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

HATS OFF TO TURBOMAN106 GREAT JOB
Old 05-21-2007, 05:13 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Way to go turboman....Can we get you to give some lessons around here on how to treat a customer :?: Really though, that is a fantastic way to do business and if anyone goes looking you will have this post as a reference also...I have a few listings on RJ and I always say in them I can supply references and suggest it to all sellers and buyers to use, but make sure you don't have a seller with a couple of buds that are out to get you...Thanks guys
Old 05-21-2007, 05:40 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Way to go turboman....Can we get you to give some lessons around here on how to treat a customer :?: Really though, that is a fantastic way to do business and if anyone goes looking you will have this post as a reference also...I have a few listings on RJ and I always say in them I can supply references and suggest it to all sellers and buyers to use, but make sure you don't have a seller with a couple of buds that are out to get you...Thanks guys
What the pig said :P