FISHBORNE-ANOTHER IDIOT

Old 05-21-2007, 05:41 AM
popparaces
APPRENTICE

Default FISHBORNE-ANOTHER IDIOT

Sent me this: Hello,
I am interested in buying your item for one of my client which you place the advert on your website.
I am located in London, will like to know more about it's present condition.You can forward it's picture to my mail box,you know i do need to see what am interested in buying. Also want you to tell me the actual price you want to sell it. I will be glad to pay you by Certified Check/Money Order issued from US Bank and will surely clear your bank immedeately without any delay.
Do not worry about the shipment,i will arrange for the shipment with a shipping company i already know and they will takecare of the shipment fine. Most important, i need your full name and address in which the check for the payment will be made out and sent to, Below are the details needed for payment:
Your Full Name: That will be on the check for the payment
Residential Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Phone Number: ( Cell,home and office phone #)
Those information are needed so that the payment can be made out and aswell sent by one of the quickest courier services. so i want you to mail me back with the details requested above so that this transaction can be concluded as soon as possible.I shall look forward to read from you Quick Respond. My Home address and phone are below....

19-20 Furnival Street,
London EC4A 1AB
United Kingdom.
+447031902063
Thank You. I sent him this back,basically just pasted and copied and changed a few things. I must be getting lazy: Hello,
I am interested in buying your item for one of my client which you place the advert on your website.
I am located in London, will like to know more about it's present condition.You can forward it's picture to my mail box,you know i do need to see what am interested in buying. Also want you to tell me the actual price you want to sell it. I will be glad to pay you by Certified Check/Money Order issued from US Bank and will surely clear your bank immedeately without any delay.
Do not worry about the shipment,i will arrange for the shipment with a shipping company i already know and they will takecare of the shipment fine. Most important, i need your full name and address in which the check for the payment will be made out and sent to, Below are the details needed for payment:
Your Full Name: That will be on the check for the payment
Residential Address:
City:FUKU
State:INTHAASS
Zipcode:0ICU812
Phone Number: ( Cell,home and office phone #)
Those information are needed so that the payment can be made out and aswell sent by one of the quickest courier services. so i want you to mail me back with the details requested above so that this transaction can be concluded as soon as possible.I shall look forward to read from you Quick Respond. My Home address and phone are below....

6969 FEDERAL ASSPOUNDING PRISON WAY. LAND OF OZ
UPPER ASSLICKERONIA
+447031902063
Thank You.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:55 AM
triplexdogg08
APPRENTICE

LOL Good one :lol:
Old 05-22-2007, 06:00 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Instead of comming in here and wasting peoples time reading this crap,
Copy and Paste the message and send it to: PJ he will ban these scammers.

[email protected]

And they will get handled and deleted

Thanks
Old 05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
popparaces
APPRENTICE

Hey Tom,thanks for the sage advice,but I copy and pasted and sent this to PJ before I ever made this post.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:20 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Good man,do that and play with them guys all you want,LOL Thanks

I had fun today as well :P :P :P