AVILES FRAUD CASE

Old 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM
freeman410
SHOW GUEST

Default AVILES FRAUD CASE

WAS NOTIFIED TODAY CONCERNING MY IC3 CASE AGAINST THESE ASSES THAT TOOK OUR MONEY. ONE OF THE BROTHERS (JOHN) WAS FEDERALLY PROSECUTED LAST WEEK AND MIKE IS ABOUT TO GET HIS. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT POSTAL INSPECTOR JAMES LAMB WITH YOUR INFO ASAP. James Lamb

Postal Inspector

830 Stewart Ave.

Garden City, NY 11599

I can be reached at 516-228-7678. Thank you for your cooperation.

James S Lamb

Postal Inspector
ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GET THEIRS ! I HAD SOME OTHER GUYS INFO BUT CANT FIND IT NOW. GOOD LUCK !
Old 05-19-2007, 09:32 AM
rhoffman
SHOW GUEST

Hey Kent, how is everthing going? This is Richard in Alabama, Mr Lamb contacted me yesterday and I plan on sending all my Info on that jerk ASAP. I sure hope him and his brother get what they diserve. I also hope we get what is rightfully ours. $$$$$$$
Later man Richard
Old 05-19-2007, 12:37 PM
vargoracing
APPRENTICE

I hope these two will HANG for what they did to ALL of us! Good Luck to all of you who got scammed by these a** holes. I know I sure could use that money back I got scammed out of!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:11 AM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

Default Aviles

They contacted me also last week, I need to get on the ball and get those papers out. I'm glad they caught these 2 a**holes. Unfortunately I doubt we can any of our money back :cry:
Old 06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

To get the money back if the judge ordered it then stay on the parol officer that they are not paying or contact the agency handling the case again...Those people just love making it hard on crooks, just like I do....Good luck to all...Keep us informed please.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:36 PM
rhoffman
SHOW GUEST

has anyone heard back from the postal inspector about thie case?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:07 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

I called him twice and left 2 messages, he is not returning calls, hopefully he's just on the job under cover as we speak and will bust this A#$hole
Old 08-24-2007, 03:07 PM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default MIKE THE THEIF

I HAVE CALLED THE POSTAL INSPECTOR IN NEW YORK ALSO , HASN'T CALLED BACK YET. DID THEY GET BOTH OF THEM?
Old 08-24-2007, 04:54 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

From what I understand, they busted and put away his worthless P.O.S. brother but Michael is still at large, I know that cause the C#$%sucker just ripped me last Fri. 8/17. what i dont understand is why Mr Lamb doesnt return my calls I am probably one of his latest victims and the longer he screws around the colder his trail gets!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:06 PM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default MIKE THE THEIF

SPOKE WITH THE NEW YOUK POSTAL INSPECTOR TODAY. I BELEIVE THEY PLAN ON ARRESTING HIM THIS WEEK , IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY GET IN TOUCH WITH JAMES LAMB AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR INFORMATION!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -