I think racing junk needs a feedback rating like ebay has

Old 05-17-2007, 07:35 AM
triplexdogg08
APPRENTICE

Default I think racing junk needs a feedback rating like ebay has

Nothing at all against racing junk i think it is a great place and would be lost without it but it seems like racing junk would come up with feedback rating , kinda like ebay has. may have one not sure just my opinion
Old 05-17-2007, 08:26 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: I think racing junk needs a feedback rating like ebay ha

Originally Posted by triplexdogg08
Nothing at all against racing junk i think it is a great place and would be lost without it but it seems like racing junk would come up with feedback rating , kinda like ebay has. may have one not sure just my opinion
They do have a sorta feed back system,On every post that a member of RJ puts up,you can plainly see what type and how serious the seller is,The Yellow sig. means they are a CRJ Member.The Blue means that they are an honest person paying their way to the site. This is not sound,as some have abused this site also.Some times these deals that they give these guys are too good to be true,Most of the time they will take your hard earned cash.If the deal looks too good to be true,Its prolly a scam.

There have been times when someone has joined CRJ memberships and paid 49.95 and run adds selling heads and such and sold them several times over,and ripped good people off.So do your homework,call them get aquatained with them.Don't use these guys with PO Boxes,with phoney addresses you can't check out.Or 3rd party people the checks need to be made out to,they are all flags.No landlines home addresses etc.Honest people have no problem giving out info if they are on the up and up

Look at the join date of some of these people,that will tell you what type of person they are,you see time and time again,some of these sellers posting and selling on RJ that have belonged to the site since started(2003) but sell on a weekly basis,but have not contributed 1 cent to this site.No CRJ membership or Honor Paying Member Or even a profile,These guys are lot lizards,looking for an innocent person to fork over their hard earned money.
These are the people you need to stay away from,they are not honest people,chances are its possible your goona get burned.

There are all kinds of flags out there if you are in doubt,on a person,just come in here post up enough info,Site add number, link to their add and you'll get an answer.
Its easy if you have questions,We got answers,Just ask in the Feed back part of this forum

This site works on info, honesty,and trust,if you can't provide enough info,we can't help you,We Need Info,if you can't give it we can't help
Old 02-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Repatoo
SHOW GUEST

Default Feedback Import/Display Tool

Hi:

This thread seemed like an appropriate place to post this.

We created a tool (initially just for ourselves) that allows us to extract our feedback profiles from online auction sites and display it anywhere we decide to sell online. Then, we realized that there might be other people that could benefit from the tool and released it as a free service for everyone.

I know that a lot of eBay (and other auction sites) refugees end up trading on this site and it is a shame to have all that positive feedback go to waste.

The "badge" below is an example of one of the ways to display your feedback in your listings. Click on the image to see the feedback details.

Check our site out and see if maybe this is something that you want to include in your listings to show off your reliability.

Pete
Repatoo
[email protected]
Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

I just created one of these accounts and I think it could be great fro RJ...

Just copy and paste this link to check out mine..

http://beta.repatoo.com/?action=lookup&user=1412661
Old 03-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Repatoo
SHOW GUEST

Cool. Glad it worked out for you Josh.

I welcome any questions, suggestions or criticisms (hopefully constructive ).

Thanks.

-Pete