Beware of Jessier1977M out of Biloxi, Mississppi!!!!!

Old 05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
nasty02bird
APPRENTICE

Default Beware of Jessier1977M out of Biloxi, Mississppi!!!!!

His name Is Johnny Davis(Jessier1977M) I placed an ad looking for a 4 3/4 BBC Crankshaft. He responded and I called him, came up with a price, sent him the money. He called me after he picked up the money and said he sent it out UPS with his brother. Would not give me a tracking number at all. Called him Friday 5/04 and he said he tracked it and would be there Monday. Also said he would leave me the tracking number, but never did. Called him and left message after message and nothing. Than I called him from a different number and he answered, but once he found out it was me he hung up. I have burned his phone up and he will not answer my calls. I told him in the beggining if you rip me off I will come get you and file a civil suit against you. He has been warned what was going to happen, and he doesn't think I will do anything about it. He needs to contact Jim Lawson out of Syracuse, Ny to see if I am bluffing, he found out the hard way when he got slapped with a judgement against him. Is there anyone on here that we can trust or not? Been burned twice so far, recovered the first one, and now I guess I will recover the second one. Hey Johnny, was it worth it, it will cost you more in the end. I gave him a chance to send my money back with no questions(My attorneys told me to do that) but he doesn't want to comply.
I hope you or your friends see this, so you know I am not playing. If anyone knows this guy give me a shout. Racingjunk has already been contacted. :evil:
Old 05-10-2007, 04:18 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Sorry for your problems there Nasty02. There are lots of good guys out there to deal with, but also lots of bottom feeders looking for an oportunity to scam someone...I dont know how these people sleep at night.
Good luck to ya
Old 05-13-2007, 08:25 AM
bad60gmc
APPRENTICE

I believe most of the guys buying and selling on this site are good people. There is no doubt there are also some scammers. I believe when you put a wanted ad for parts you are opening the front door and asking them to come to you. Just my opinion, i hope you are able to get your money back.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:45 AM
nasty02bird
APPRENTICE

Update on this scammer, Johnny Davis phone number 228.229.7431, he keeps disconnecting it and re-connecting it, Hey Johnny if you are reading this I told you we are coming for my money and you still don't think I will. You heard from my collection agency last week and now it is time to pay up. :evil:
Old 05-30-2007, 09:38 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

What is the address you sent the payment to. The cell looks like it may be a prepaid or some other service. It comes up but not under any name at this time.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:12 PM
nasty02bird
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by robinhorn
What is the address you sent the payment to. The cell looks like it may be a prepaid or some other service. It comes up but not under any name at this time.
I know I f_ed up on this one, I sent it Western Union, I have his previous address and located his permanent address through my sources, he going to walk outside here soon and see some who will not be leaving until paid up.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:47 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nasty02bird
Originally Posted by robinhorn
I know I f_ed up on this one, I sent it Western Union, I have his previous address and located his permanent address through my sources, he going to walk outside here soon and see some who will not be leaving until paid up.
Yep no doubt, the first mistake was to send it western union. In fact that's the biggest mistake any buyer can make because it leaves no registered address to the reciever.
Hope you recover your money, but it want be easy.

Zip.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:50 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Nasty02bird, if you give the info out to robinhorn you might be very suprised at the info this man can come up with.....He is a walking encyclopedia on scammers plus he HATES them too.....He is good people and his info will be right on, but you gotta give him something to work with.....Read the first 3 threads in this section and you will see that if there was a computer involved in this transaction then the law has been broken and you got some legal help for this situation......
Old 05-31-2007, 09:25 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Come post his old information..... I am dying to find all the goods on this low life. Anything you have!!!! all I need is one little lead.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:50 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Beware of Jessier1977M out of Biloxi, Mississppi!!!!!

Originally Posted by nasty02bird
His name Is Johnny Davis(Jessier1977M) I placed an ad looking for a 4 3/4 BBC Crankshaft. He responded and I called him, came up with a price, sent him the money. He called me after he picked up the money and said he sent it out UPS with his brother. Would not give me a tracking number at all. Called him Friday 5/04 and he said he tracked it and would be there Monday. Also said he would leave me the tracking number, but never did. Called him and left message after message and nothing. Than I called him from a different number and he answered, but once he found out it was me he hung up. I have burned his phone up and he will not answer my calls. I told him in the beggining if you rip me off I will come get you and file a civil suit against you. He has been warned what was going to happen, and he doesn't think I will do anything about it. He needs to contact Jim Lawson out of Syracuse, Ny to see if I am bluffing, he found out the hard way when he got slapped with a judgement against him. Is there anyone on here that we can trust or not? Been burned twice so far, recovered the first one, and now I guess I will recover the second one. Hey Johnny, was it worth it, it will cost you more in the end. I gave him a chance to send my money back with no questions(My attorneys told me to do that) but he doesn't want to comply.
I hope you or your friends see this, so you know I am not playing. If anyone knows this guy give me a shout. Racingjunk has already been contacted. :evil:
Looking for some info on a Jim Lawson from NY maybe one in the same you are talking about. I placed a wanted add for a set of pistons and got a call from a Jim Lawson in NY, I told him I'd take them get a shipping price but he never asked for my zip code or anything and calls me and says 30 to ship. I was happy with this but havent sent the money being I read about this. I have his email and phone # if its the same person I dont want to get scammed. If not i'll buy the pistons. This was going to be a paypal deal for $250.00 so you think I am safe anyways ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -