I cant message anybody says that everything is invalid

Old 12-31-2016, 11:00 AM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default I cant message anybody says that everything is invalid

please I need help it says invalid name number message ect. ect. why I have never had this problem ever before!!
Old 01-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

My messages work fine on RJ and the forum?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-01-2017, 12:45 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default here is a pic everything is invalid need help

here is a pic of what it says
Attached Images
Old 01-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Dumas1
SHOW GUEST

I've had the same problems!
Old 01-01-2017, 07:35 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

can racejunk help us please so I can message people I would like to try to make some purchases but cant message anyone I have never had this problem before racejunk please help!!!
Old 01-02-2017, 08:07 AM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

I love racejunk have been with you for 13 years can you please help me and others to get this messageing problem resolved thank you very much
Old 01-02-2017, 08:52 AM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

I may have figured the problem out just dont know how to solve it. every ad that I check does not have a name a phone# or address I even went to my own ad it does not have info either why?? or email address why?
Old 01-04-2017, 03:55 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

race junk can you please help us I am not the only with this problem I left a meddage for you to call me but have not heard from you
thanks
terry
Old 01-06-2017, 05:19 AM
RacingJunk
Administrator
APPRENTICE

Hey Guys,

I'm seeing there is some confusion with sending messages. Every ad has a field at the bottom that you need to fill out your name, number, email address & message. Once you fill this information in once it will carry over with you for the rest of your session (so you won't have to refill it back in).

When we first launched the new messaging system we had the fields pre-populated with your information but we received to many complaints from people confused as to why their information was on someone elses ad (even though it was only there so they could send a message to the user). The easiest and quickest way to take care of the issue was to stop pre-populating the fields.

Please note that we are in the process of trying to figure out a compromise so both sides are happy.

if any of this is confusing and you would like to talk to someone directly feel free to give us a call at 866-326-9227.

Visit RacingJunk.com everyday.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

The easy thing to do would of been leave everything alone. This site sucks to do anything on anymore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -