Thread: Any dealings with this guy..?

Any dealings with this guy..?

Anybody have any dealings with awmracing..he has a set of heads on here for sale..but I keep getting the runaround on pics i.am wanting, and numbers on the heads..?? Thanks in advance..

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is the ad
    http://www.racingjunk.com/Heads/182747401/Dart-Pro1-355-Reher-Morrison-CNC-Cylinder-Heads-for-BBC.html

I dont see anything on the forum about him but there are red flags that would stop me
    1. He has only been a member since 06/30/2016
    2. Has no profile filled out
    3.Has no buyer feedback
    With that information and him giving you therunaround I would say "buyer beware"and maybe spend your money elsewhere
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

I bought some BBC stuff from him about 2 years ago. Spent about 2,950 in total. Was satisfied though. He is called Maben

Ok thanks guys,I appreciate your imput.!!

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    If he will post pictures of what he has advertised with a current dated newspaper in the picture at least you will know it is his and not just a scammed picture of someone elses parts. I always ask for more pictures before I get serious and have multiple conversations to get a feel if he is honest.