Attention RJ Forum Brothers!

Old 08-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Attention RJ Forum Brothers!

We used to have a great crew of guys on here that would post daily, get involved in tracking down scammers and always praising the good guys.
We talked about the good times and the bad, we have seen some of the true originals pass on, R.I.P. Zip, and we have seen some just get upset and leave. By the way, I still have Rudys email, going to beg him to come back.
I invite everyone to please come back and start posting up whenever possible.
Lets hear about your cars, work, home, hobbies, etc.
I think we can bring this place back to life but its gonna take more than just me.
By the way, I have been asked to be the new forum moderator and am extremely honored to do so. This is a non-paying gig but I have spent almost 10 years on here, this being the 1st forum I ever signed up for, and I kind of consider this place my home so to speak.
So gentlemen what do you all say, can we pump some life back into this beast?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-26-2016, 06:43 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Hope so. I was acutely wonder about yellow brick, outlaw, juice earlier today. Wonder how they are?
Old 08-26-2016, 09:59 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I have LOL'ed about people moaning about the death of the forum and lack of posts, then a newb shows up with a question, and they tell them to go to YB. I check in daily here, though I don't post much. I am in to try to get it back going though...

Congrats on the mod gig, I was hoping they would offer it to you...
Old 08-26-2016, 10:01 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

And first order of mod business it to please fix the post count. I have passed a thousand at least 3 times since I joined, lol...
Old 09-13-2016, 05:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone View Post
We used to have a great crew of guys on here that would post daily, get involved in tracking down scammers and always praising the good guys.
We talked about the good times and the bad, we have seen some of the true originals pass on, R.I.P. Zip, and we have seen some just get upset and leave. By the way, I still have Rudys email, going to beg him to come back.
I invite everyone to please come back and start posting up whenever possible.
Lets hear about your cars, work, home, hobbies, etc.
I think we can bring this place back to life but its gonna take more than just me.
By the way, I have been asked to be the new forum moderator and am extremely honored to do so. This is a non-paying gig but I have spent almost 10 years on here, this being the 1st forum I ever signed up for, and I kind of consider this place my home so to speak.
So gentlemen what do you all say, can we pump some life back into this beast?
Speaking of Beast, Where is Mike?
Old 09-13-2016, 05:20 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I'm right here Mopar. Thanks for the invite.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:46 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to have you back Brother. How are thing's going these day's?
Old 09-14-2016, 07:37 AM
deward
JUNIOR BUILDER

Used to be that when ever I had a question (car related) this is where I would come. You guys always had some great answers. Hope this Site gets back to the "good all days".
Old 09-14-2016, 09:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

deward we are trying, just have to get everyone to keep posting, asking questions and such
I do know that there are safeguards in place now to keep the spambots from taking over like they did late last year

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-14-2016, 10:51 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Wow I didnt realize its been that long. I cant believe its been 3 years since I sold the Stang. I havent been the same since BUT I did get a new toy a couple months ago to play on. So how evetybody been. I been driving truck like crazy for the past 2 1/2 yrs. On my way up to Maryland right now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -