Thread: Easy scammer

Easy scammer

Posted ad yesterday and within first hour scammer contacts me didn't even know asking price later tells me I'm rude and wants more pics I posted 25, this morning I send pics and is mailing check with no negotiation when I said we needed to talk he said he was deaf that's a good one he starts making excuses and will not give name texts in broken english. I called RJ they told me to post on forum number is779-240-7943 he will at least have to get a new phone

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does he have a RJ user ID?
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Quote Originally Posted by jwclark370 View Post
    Posted ad yesterday and within first hour scammer contacts me didn't even know asking price later tells me I'm rude and wants more pics I posted 25, this morning I send pics and is mailing check with no negotiation when I said we needed to talk he said he was deaf that's a good one he starts making excuses and will not give name texts in broken english. I called RJ they told me to post on forum number is779-240-7943 he will at least have to get a new phone
    Lol well that same guy I messaging me right now... Awesome

Update: He is 100% a scammer. Wants to send me a check with knowing nothing but, wants all your information. Stay clear!!
    Last edited by nick37; 09-03-2016 at 10:22 PM.